Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any 3T Vola reviews yet
Quote | Reply
Anyone use the 3T Vola yet? Initial review?
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [boom808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm very interested in this bar and, in fact, one is being shipped to me today. i'll let you know after i've used it.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Dan
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [boom808] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just had mine installed on my CD.01 I'll give you my thoughts after my weekend ride. I was pretty happy to drop the basebar but still keep the bars in the optimal location on what is a pretty low and long geometry.

Given the risers etc it should be me some wiggle room on some planes. The pads are quite close together but I'm pretty small framed so I think it should be fine.

Rob
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [Rob27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to know if anyone has feedback on the 3T vola. Many thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [howlingmadbenji] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this is an old thread, but did anyone ever get a chance to report back on how these felt / performed?
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [thepilo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought them when they first came out. Didn't like then at all. The shape of the arm cups didn't work and the pads rubbed my skin raw. Something else like CeeGees could have helped, but I didn't want to have to spend another $30 when pads were brand new.

Wasn't a big fan of extension shape either. Probably could have gotten used to it, but for me the cups ultimately made me return it.

Ended up with PD t4+ carbon bars and have been satisfied with those.
Quote Reply
Re: Any 3T Vola reviews yet [thepilo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry - I ended up getting the PD T3+ (which I'm happy about, but have nothing to compare it with).
Quote Reply