Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Andy Potts win a prize social media posts
Quote | Reply
Are these posts BS? Don't think I have seen anyone win anything yet he does them for every product of every race he has done... I guessed his Kona placing right but no contact
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there!

I know a bit about these as I help Andy fulfill them. These are in fact real and prizes are given out. The winners are contacted directly via DM as folks were not responding when announced in the forum. As per your correct guess, congrats on guessing correctly but sorry, you didn't win. There are typically 3 ways to enter to win and all correct guesses and entries are put into a random number generator and then a winner is randomly selected. Maybe next time!

Want to guarantee getting free stuff from andy- join the AP Racing team or come to one of his camps-

http://www.andypottsracing.com

Feel free to email us with any other questions- daniel@andypottsracing.com or andy@andypottsracing.com

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [synthetic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A friend of mine won a pair of shoes. Delivered to Canada with a smile.
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [RobAllen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who goes to Canada with a smile? What an odd fella
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [dbrienza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dan,

You got a great Shout-Out from Andy in his post-race interview with Bob Babbitt! :

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
Dan,

You got a great Shout-Out from Andy in his post-race interview with Bob Babbitt! :

Thanks Steve! We had a lot of fun this year and I worked pretty hard trying to do whatever I could to help get him ready.
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
dbrienza wrote:

Want to guarantee getting free stuff from andy- join the AP Racing team or come to one of his camps-

http://www.andypottsracing.com

Are the camps or team free?

Oh Thomas... nothing in life is free but Andy has probably put together the best dollar for dollar opportunities you can get in triathlon(Flame away, I know you can't resist). Camps and coaching are significantly cheaper when compared to other options out there. Free gear and $ towards gear is given away for every team member and camper. And, the sponsor discounts are pretty darn good. For example(in broad strokes): If someone wanted coaching and a bike, you can purchase the bike through our program and get coaching for less than what most coaching programs cost or what most bikes cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I provide the product to Andy/Daniel, Sarah P, Rinny etc. No athlete would work with a sponsor and not fulfill a contest. Some contests like in Kona are track down like Rinny does or online, where we might ship directly to the winner. In some cases, we have USA only contests or global contests, where we might work with ON Running, Oakley and Compressport.
Fleck, as for the shout out, we ran a contest where the winner got to attend the Championship edition with Bob, it was a proud moment for Daniel :)
Last edited by: Wayne@PolarUSA: Oct 20, 17 8:56
Quote Reply
Re: Andy Potts win a prize social media posts [Wayne@PolarUSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wayne@PolarUSA wrote:
I provide the product to Andy/Daniel, Sarah P, Rinny etc. No athlete would work with a sponsor and not fulfill a contest. Some contests like in Kona are track down like Rinny does or online, where we might ship directly to the winner. In some cases, we have USA only contests or global contests, where we might work with ON Running, Oakley and Compressport.
Fleck, as for the shout out, we ran a contest where the winner got to attend the Championship edition with Bob, it was a proud moment for Daniel :)

Well at least have him making a post announcing product and winner, and better if it could be winner with the product. Otherwise it feels empty playing his contests
Quote Reply