Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels...
Quote | Reply
It is the ROM Time Machine. You get the benefits of a 45-minute workout in only 4 minutes. $16,000.

http://www.fastexercise.com/

Here's how it works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X119eHhJ5DM

I feel sorry for the ass hats that buy into this bullshit. What is it, 20 minutes before you even access excess fat cells? Has anyone actually used one of these?
Looks like Microsoft got pissed off and sued the owner of the company for $2.4M.
Last edited by: SPL Tech: Aug 1, 14 3:50
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [SPL Tech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure if I find the video funny, sad or creepy... This thing is clearly BS and looks like a back injury waiting to happen. It appears to be an oversized rowing machine with longer pull , resistance and required reach may make it hard but this is resistance training and won't result in significant calorie burn. It only burns the money in your wallet from buying the machine and medical bills later.

Quote | Reply
I'm sticking with 7 minute Abs :)
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [SPL Tech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ALWAYS trust the guy in jeans demonstrating workout equipment.

especially when he grunts and groans in a way that ensures he has a hernia.

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [warwicke36] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
warwicke36 wrote:
ALWAYS trust the guy in jeans demonstrating workout equipment.

especially when he grunts and groans in a way that ensures he has a hernia.

Dude in jeans with a key ring hanging off his carcass, that think looks like something he ran over in his combine while cutting corn in Iowa.
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [elwoodblues] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
for the low cost of $15K.......I'd like to know how many of these they sell.
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [jaretj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
6 minute abs.

Quote | Reply
SPL Tech wrote:
I feel sorry for the ass hats that buy into this bullshit. What is it, 20 minutes before you even access excess fat cells? Has anyone actually used one of these?
Looks like Microsoft got pissed off and sued the owner of the company for $2.4M.

20 minutes?

Although I feel sorry for anyone that tries reading through the Q&A. I made it through question 2 before the left field math and gross assumptions started dropping my IQ.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Sky Mall staple.

I wonder how long it will be until crossfit abandons the Concept rower and embraces the ROM.
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [Cobble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cobble wrote:
It appears to be an oversized rowing machine

Pretty accurate description.

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [Cobble] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The 20 second warm-up should do a lot to prevent those injuries.
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [huskerdc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
huskerdc wrote:
for the low cost of $15K.......I'd like to know how many of thee they sell.
about 6000 since they opened some 20+ years ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SPL Tech wrote:
huskerdc wrote:

Got mine in 96. Haven't looked back.
Quote Reply
Re: An easy way to gain 50w overnight--it's not a power meter or Zipp wheels... [McNulty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
McNulty wrote:
SPL Tech wrote:
huskerdc wrote:

Got mine in 96. Haven't looked back.
I hope you are joking?
Quote Reply