Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Age Group Nationals - MKE 2014 Roommate Needed
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

I am a collegiate triathlete from Orlando, FL and would really like to race AG Nationals this year. I have everything figured out getting there and racing except for a hotel/place to stay. Being late in the game, of course, all rooms are already booked. I'd be wiling to help pay for a room if anyone has any extra space? I have a sleeping bag that I can set up on the floor. Ideally would like to come up Friday Aug 8 and race the Sprint on the 10th. Would really appreciate any help anyone can advise. Thanks and happy training.

Adam
Quote Reply
Re: Age Group Nationals - MKE 2014 Roommate Needed [ajgotgame12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FYI - I just cancelled my reservation at the host hilton. So at least 1 room is available for fri/sat night race weekend.
Quote Reply
Re: Age Group Nationals - MKE 2014 Roommate Needed [ajgotgame12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got an extra bed at a Marriott near the airport if you are interested.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just booked a room at the downtown Courtyard Marriott yesterday.....$161, AAA rate.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for your help, I found a spot with one of the Marquette tri team members. Have a great race!

Adam
Quote Reply