Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Aero tri bar with Di2 integration?
Quote | Reply
TriRig Alpha X I know has Di2 integration in mind. Anyone else? Thinking about junction A integration for the most part.
Quote Reply
Re: Aero tri bar with Di2 integration? [Ahillock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Any other options?
Quote Reply
Re: Aero tri bar with Di2 integration? [Ahillock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen any and i looked hard. What I ended up doing is running the cables through a tririg sigma xf stem (on sale btw) and then storing the di2 junction box in a Tor Hans Aero Bento box mounted to the top tube just aft of the stem. I had to drill a couple of holes into the front of the box and this presupposes that you have top tube bosses. Interestingly enough, if you don't have top tube bosses, Tririg actually did a DIY article and video about installing your own. That is if you are open to drilling holes into your top tube.

I have a profile design aeria alloy bar that is really good with the exception of the storage. I really wanted to go with the Alpha X but I didn't want to wait on it and it was just too expensive for me. Plus, the weight savings really won't do me any good. I will probably eventually pull the trigger on one but just not right now.

The sigma XF stem says that you can get a junction box under the cowl cover but try as I might, I couldn't get it to fit. For the record I have a 5 port junction so the 3 port may fit.

Here is what my setup looks like. Sorry for the size of the pictures. Haven't figured out how to make them smaller

Quote Reply