Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

A lawyer named Mohammed
Quote | Reply
The world is definitely upside down. How can it be that I have now converted into an advocate of women in all areas of combat, and that a lawyer named Mohammed is my hero?

Next thing you know, I will break 13 hours at Lake Placid. Nah, at least I know that will never happen.

Confused in Florida,
Quote Reply
You and me both, brother [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bet those fedayeen never imagined that a) a 19 year old woman would be so hard to capture, and b) she would have 100 of the baddest big brothers on the planet to come get her.

That story about the Iraqi lawyer made my day. I hope he gets to reap the benefits of such a selfless act.

Rich (mostly a lurker, but I had to agree)
Quote Reply
Re: A lawyer named Mohammed [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What did I miss? What is the story of the Iraq'y lawyer.
Quote Reply
Re: A lawyer named Mohammed [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
32 year old lawyer goes to visit his wife who is a nurse in the hospital. On the trip there he sees a brave Iraqi goon beating bed ridden PFC Jessica Lynch. He has to do something, so he walks six miles to a Marine outpost and tells them about the POW. They tell him to go back to the hospital and gather intelligence including the exact floor and room, the number of guards, and the availability of a helicopter landing location.

He walks back six miles to the hospital and gathers the appropriate intelligence. He walks back to the Marine outpost and gives them the information. Special ops rescues PFC Lynch that night.

I was very comfortable with my prejudices. Why did it have to be a lawyer that was a hero?

God Bless America,
Quote Reply
Re: A lawyer named Mohammed [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pfc lynch, mr. mohammed, my brother combat controlers and all the other rescuers has shown, to me at lest, what true heros and good humans are. they as a group have shown what all the doubters should have known. iraq will be free and the iraqi people will help us do it.

i'm bustin with pride and joy.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply