Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

AG Nationals, Qualified Too Late?
Quote | Reply
I think I qualified for nationals last Saturday (7/19). According to USAT the race director has 15 business days to upload results. I can't register until I get the invite, and registration closes on August 1. What if the race director doesn't upload the results in time? Am I SOL???
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals, Qualified Too Late? [jerichobill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jerichobill wrote:
I think I qualified for nationals last Saturday (7/19). According to USAT the race director has 15 business days to upload results. I can't register until I get the invite, and registration closes on August 1. What if the race director doesn't upload the results in time? Am I SOL???

I would send a link of the results that are up to USAT. You should have no issues with a website link showing your results to get in, IMO.

let us know what happens and good luck in the race.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The oly distance is sold out anyway, though they are supposedly taking people off a wait list and filling spots for people who say they are not going/ canceling their registration. Not sure how many spots this will open up. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals, Qualified Too Late? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just called USAT. They said that a link to results would not suffice (they need the info directly from the race director), and that if they don't get them by Aug.1st I am indeed out of luck. A call and email to the race director have gone unanswered.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jerichobill wrote:
Just called USAT. They said that a link to results would not suffice (they need the info directly from the race director), and that if they don't get them by Aug.1st I am indeed out of luck. A call and email to the race director have gone unanswered.

wow, I cannot believe that. And it would seem the RD would help. Did the RD talk about his race being a qualifier for Nationals?

Write the timing co and see if they can send an early copy.

Keep at it!

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals, Qualified Too Late? [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just qualified myself on 7/20. The race results got loaded on USAT today and the email inviting me came out this morning. The instructions are to respond back to them letting them know you are interested in signing up for the wait list which I did and soon thereafter received a link to register. I am on the waitlist and they are doing everything they can to accommodate all waitlisters asap. Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: AG Nationals, Qualified Too Late? [1xatbandcamp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats, hope you made it in. My race director got the results in on Aug. 7th, so too late for me.

In my opinion, USAT should have a mechanism in place where if the results aren't posted prior to the registration deadline for nationals, it should carry over to the next year. they already do it for same-year races that occur AFTER nationals. Besides that, even if the results got in before the deadline, its hard to plan a trip like that on one week's notice.

My suggestion: any race that occurs within 30 days nationals can be applied to the following year.
Quote Reply