Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge!
Quote | Reply
It's that time of the year again! For the ninth year in a row, it is time for the annual WBR fundraiser that puts bikes into the hands of MANY well-deserving folks around the world.

http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._Challenge_6683.html

Been a bit slow this year. Having a normal, full-time job has shockingly taken up a lot of time...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Last edited by: Rappstar: Dec 13, 17 11:38
Quote Reply
Re: 9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have taken care of our family's donation of 10 bikes. This is one of our family's favorite charities . . . it has a huge impact! Thank you so much Jordan for your leadership . . . we are proud to be the first donors to your Charity Challenge drive.

To all others, please consider contributing and making a difference.

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Re: 9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge! [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks David! Always such a pleasure to see your name come up on the donor rolls.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: 9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge! [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ay, I already did two donations this month to WBR! I was afraid this was dead when I didn't get a response on the last year thread.

Thanks for bringing it back.
Quote Reply
Re: 9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge! [iamuwere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, sorry about that. I had a reply to you on my to do list and I simply forgot. Email me your donation receipts and I'll see if the WBR folks are cool with crediting those towards my fundraiser so I can get you on the donor list - rappstar@slowtwitch.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still time for more donations. Such a good charity. Fill this bucket, not the one at the grocery store.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great to see this carry on, and glad to be back for my 9th consecutive year and who knows how many bikes. Clearly not as many as David above though ;)

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Curious when the drawing is, or did I miss it?
Quote Reply
Re: 9th Annual World Bicycle Relief Charity Challenge! [CharlesYTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haven't missed it. I am just wrapping up the work on the drawing form. Should start it next week. Thanks and sorry.

Quote Reply