Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

920xt Triathlon into Training Peaks won't go
Quote | Reply
I am sure this is operator error but is anyone else having problems loading a triathlon race into Training Peaks?

It tries to upload but then gives me an error message saying multiple work outs won't load into TP.

I have uploaded it to Garmin no problem but can't get it into TP.

Is this a known issue or am I being really dumb?
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt Triathlon into Training Peaks won't go [Stumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used the "multisport" function on my Garmin Fenix2 for a race earlier this year.
Garmin read all 3 legs & transitions (Swim/T1/Bike/T2/Run).
But both Strava & TP couldn't deceiver the data & I got error messages on both those sites.

Either we're both really dumb or it just doesn't work in TP or Strava.
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt Triathlon into Training Peaks won't go [Blmgtnbkr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TP liked me and so did Strava for the last effort but earlier a couple of workouts didn't make it to Strava. And, I have no idea how to get them in.

BC Don
Pain is temporary, not giving it your all lasts all Winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For me it uploads but not as a single entity.

When uploading races it will be a multi-sport activity in Garmin Connect showing each leg and transitions under one file. In Training Peaks, instead of being a single multi-sport activity, it breaks it up into individual activities including transitions.

Not a big deal since you can still analyze the data, but weird nonetheless that it won't recognize multi-sport.

"Just don’t abandon everything you’ve ever learned because of something someone said on the internet." - Eric McGinnis
Quote Reply
Re: 920xt Triathlon into Training Peaks won't go [ScottWrigleyFit] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ScottWrigleyFit wrote:
For me it uploads but not as a single entity.

When uploading races it will be a multi-sport activity in Garmin Connect showing each leg and transitions under one file. In Training Peaks, instead of being a single multi-sport activity, it breaks it up into individual activities including transitions.

Not a big deal since you can still analyze the data, but weird nonetheless that it won't recognize multi-sport.

I second this one. I might have other issues with the 920 when racing, but I always get a single "Multisport" file in Garmin Connect and when it pushes to Training Peaks I get 5 files: Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm...I had download errors but TP told me to use the 500/510 as the device on the pull down because they didn 't get around to updating the Desktop UI for the 920. Not sure if that has anything to do with your issues at all.
Quote Reply