Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

3ttt ahero bars
Quote | Reply
Where can i find 3ttt ahero bars? i remember a earlier post about some on forum having them.Thanks Randall
Quote Reply
Re: 3ttt ahero bars [randall t] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm currently using them while waiting for my new HED's, you can get them for a great price at www.hi-techbikes.com, ask for the owner Hank, tell him Gary sent you. Mine will be on E-Bay soon with levers & shifters attached.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I just receive my this week. It was hard to find it.... I´m from Brazil and probably you will be not interesting in buying from here....

The owner of my bikeshop told me that they stop producing this aerobars ( BIOARMS ) in 1999.

Thanks

Luiz Eng
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Total Cycling sells the 3TTT shorty aerobars -- the mini sub 8, I believe they are. Cost around $65 plus shipping ($23.50 from wherever they are, Nortern Ireland maybe). I ordered a set before Christmas. Expecting them any day now. Go to www.totalcycling.com for more info. I'm not sure if they have any other 3TTT aerobars, though.

RP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I used them last season and will be again this season. Very nice bars. Can be adjusted pretty much anyway you like. Just swap out the bolts that hold the armrests with some beefier steel ones before you start using them. Tri- Tech Multisport in Columbus, OH sells them. See www.tritechmultisport.com or call at 614.846.1516 and they will ship a pair. Tell them I sent you.
Quote Reply