Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2 questions A) How many times....
Quote | Reply
A) How many times per day do legit Pros train (generally)?

B) Front/Back which tire have you experienced more flats? (Didn't know if getting puncture flat on front IS the common theme).
Thank you
Quote Reply
Re: 2 questions A) How many times.... [ErickBar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A) My guess is 2.5 sessions per day, on average. That's a guess.

B) I've seen no correlation.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: 2 questions A) How many times.... [ErickBar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

It depends on a whole lot of things such as time of year, phase training focus, in between races etc. There is never just 1 answer.

However, in the 10 years I lived with a *real* professional athlete, not one of these mickey mouse lifestyle AG'ers who take the card to post on their Instagram, I would say she trained on average 2-3 times per day. It was rare for her to train just once per day but it did happen, usually in the off season, or perhaps in a week between 2 big races. But then there would be other shit to attend to; massage, AIS stretching, making race notes, sport psych etc. It is an all encompassing life, for the athlete and the people around them.

Punctures..... depends again on a lot of things. I think they're 80% luck and 30% good choice of tyres, in that order. If you're buying them spelt 'Tire' you have 30% more chance of puncturing than 'Tyres' I did read in one study <pink>....

http://www.sweat7.com
Facebook Page: Sweat7
Twitter: @sweat7coaching
Last edited by: salmonsteve: Jun 20, 17 19:52
Quote Reply