Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [anthonypat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Do you any pics of the chamois you can post? I tempted but VERY particular about chamois (even plenty of ones I would consider high quality don't work for me) and I didn't see any on the site.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Sep 10, 17 18:54
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DFW_Tri wrote:
Thanks. Do you any pics of the chamois you can post? I tempted but VERY particular about chamois (even plenty of ones I would consider high quality don't work for me) and I didn't see any on the site.

Sorry, only tried them at the expo, didn't ride with them
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [sorr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorr wrote:
Received the new Roka tri suit Friday, the 8th wasn't suppose to ship until the 11th. The suit is awesome and fits like a glove. I'm 6'5" 182#'s and it's been hard to find a suit that fits, have the MT. The suit has no wrinkles and the length is great. The legs come down like nice cycling shorts and the arms are about to my elbows. The material and construction are top notch. It was great finding a top quality suit for tall people have spent a lot of money sending suits back, this one is a keeper thanks Roka!

Thanks! This is on my list of three to five to buy. Figured if I just bought a few and tried them on, it would be the best approach.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can send you pics of the tri suit and the bibs.

Make Inside Out Sports your next online tri shop! http://www.insideoutsports.com/
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any recs for a trisuit with no pockets and thin pad. I'm looking for a one piece for sprint and olympic distances. I've seen the Kiwamis but am trying to keep the cost under $200.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [newtridude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiwami WS1 is on sale on trisports right now for $210. If you are willing to wait I bet there is a decent chance for a deeper discount there soon.

You can find cheaper, but I have his suit and, honestly, for the little extra this suit is well worth it. Or go to Kiwami site and get LD suit for $60...very comfy although not as fast in the water.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dangle wrote:
**Updated with prices) Ascent level (with sleeves and pockets) is $121 and the Summit is $151 pre-tax for a minimum order of 5. If you want rear pockets, then it comes with the thigh pockets. It's all or nothing. We are starting the design process for the Summit.

Ascent example

Summit example

I'm not associated with Pactimo, but wanted to note that they finally published pricing for their newest tri suits. You can get sleeves and pockets (not a fan of that thigh pocket, but it gets thrown on there if you want a rear pocket) for $151 for the Summit level or $121 for their Ascent level. We're getting started on the design process for the Summit stuff to have it ready by the spring. Their previous tri gear wasn't too great, but their recent Ascent and Summit bike gear is great. Really hoping for good things with the new Summit tri suit. The fit kits should be available in the next couple months.
Quote Reply

Prev Next