Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [BBLOEHR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How did you go about ordering? Just sent them an email with specifications?

Terrible Tuesday’s Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [test] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would love for LG rep to come on here an answer some questions. I really like the LG, but I had two issues with it.

- It isn't long enough in the small sizes, it needs to cover more thighs and arms
- It rolls up on the thighs, there needs to be some silicone grippers or something installed to the legs to stiffen it up and prevent rolling.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [TriNewbieZA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriNewbieZA wrote:
Anyone got any experience with the Bioracer suit?

http://www.bioracer.com/en/team-clothing/17180/

I think you can go to one of their distributors to get measured for a custom suit.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
I would love for LG rep to come on here an answer some questions. I really like the LG, but I had two issues with it.

- It isn't long enough in the small sizes, it needs to cover more thighs and arms
- It rolls up on the thighs, there needs to be some silicone grippers or something installed to the legs to stiffen it up and prevent rolling.

The 2017 LGNEER version has grippers on the legs, so the rolling issue (for me at least) has been solved. My eyeball test of the size S says that the 2017 version sleeves are about 3/4" or so longer than standard M2, but the fabric pattern/shape is also a little different. The same eyeball test has the legs about the same length. The 2017 version also has more compression in the legs.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Last edited by: owtbac86: Jan 23, 17 18:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just spoke with LG. The new "LGNEER" $400 suit is not available for custom... only last year's M2.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [HNUT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HNUT wrote:
Just spoke with LG. The new "LGNEER" $400 suit is not available for custom... only last year's M2.

Any info about how the two models compare?

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any new updates? Is orca updating thier aero kits? How about castelli san remo short sleeve kit?
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [HNUT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
May be this is a dumb question... but what is the mesh vest thingo on the front of the LG M2?
Is like the DeSoto FliFly "hidden fly just above the pad in front for quick on-the-fly bathroom “relief.”??
Last edited by: andrewintown: Jan 23, 17 21:42
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [andrewintown] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Guys,
I hesitate ordering Roka Elite Aero Sleeveless Tri Suit https://www.roka.com/...?variant=22919957697
and the latest Garneau as you mentioned. What would you choose ? I am looking for the best fit, best performance, for a long course ironman distance. Money is not the main factor.

I am 6'2", 165lbs.

I wanted to add custom logos on the suit. Roka does not offer customization. Did someone added them using Image Heat Transfert or other local services on this kind of material ?

Thank you very much !
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [ridehungry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kiwami would be your best choice, as their suit is the best tech and lasts. Andre can also add any logos as you'd like and will do the design as well. contact@kiwamitri.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [ridehungry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been looking into the Roka Elite Aero SS and the 2XU Project X Trisuit (somehow only available at trisports). With "SHARE15" discount code on the Project X, it's the same cost as the Roka Elite.

I'm looking for fastest and most comfortable in that range, but the 2XU X-Vent at $170 is enticing. I really want something that is full zip for easier ventilation and piss-stops on the run.

Anyone have experience with either? There seems to be no information on the Project X...but the TriSports customer support says it's basically a swim skin that's been engineered to be aero on the bike and comfortable to run in. Certainly looks that way, just not sure if it's worth an extra $100 over the X-Vent.
Last edited by: TriowaCPA: Mar 16, 17 8:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

These are great suits, check it out here... https://www.wattieink.com/...?variant=36881450958
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Off topic with everyone looking at expensive suits but I saw this on Amazon for cheap. Anyone know anything about this company? Seems almost worth it on a risk/reward curve for the price. Doesn't workout you have a training suit. http://www.slstri.com/

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I have the chance to get my hands on a brand new 2016 LG M2 aero suit for $150 would you say I should jump on that as it is a pretty good deal?

And If it is a good deal, in checking their size chart I fit a Medium almost perfectly except for the chest they say 40" for the Medium but my chest is a solid 41". Is this an issue to go to the Large or should it be fine?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am still looking, in vain, for a trisuit with sizing options for "alternative sized" triathletes. While I wish I was tall and skinny, I am not. So I need an XL/2XL - Short or something like that. Or I need a truly custom suit - made to order. For years I have asked for a trisuit that is made for the Clydesdale - not the 6'5" one but the 5'9" one.
John
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [mbecks2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mbecks2 wrote:

These are great suits, check it out here... https://www.wattieink.com/...?variant=36881450958

Oh man, I'm sure that's good suit, but damn it's fugly.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
CCF wrote:
mbecks2 wrote:

Oh man, I'm sure that's good suit, but damn it's fugly.

I really like it and wish it came in my size!
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [HonestYP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What I didn't love about the LG M2 was the interior pockets (not the end of the world but not the best), and I did in one race get a weird rubbing/irritation from the gripper on the back of my thigh (someone else mentioned this).

But it's otherwise a comfortable suit that seems pretty fast.

I'd definitely get the M if I were you (I'm probably similarly sized to you and the M was fine, no problems in the chest).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
May not be your style but they have a bunch of different designs so check it out...certainly more unique than the big brands who do the same color schemes year after year.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's also HumanSpeed, a small Danish company that got it's start with the help of Rasmus Henning. They use the same manufacturer as Craft, so pretty good quality.
http://www.humanspeed.dk

I got a fully custom design done for myself. Haven't raced in it yet, but if it's anything like the Craft suits I've had before, it'll be great. It fits great and the materials are so nice.

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone looked into the De Soto Riviera Flisuit?

https://www.desotosport.com/collections/men/products/riviera-flisuit

I wasn't a big fan of 1 piece suits soley b/c of the fly issue and not wanting to lose time training to take my top off (and no I don't like pissing on myself) but this might be my reason to get a 1 piece tri suit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone besides Kiwami make a sleeved suit that has a full zip and open flaps on the front of the "jersey" portion?
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [JustTooFarr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JustTooFarr wrote:
Does anyone besides Kiwami make a sleeved suit that has a full zip and open flaps on the front of the "jersey" portion?

castelli tri suit.
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [JustTooFarr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JustTooFarr wrote:

Both LG M2 and Lgneer suits , as well as the Castelli Free San Remo suit have the full zip/open flaps on the jersey part.

Team Kiwami
Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: 2017 aero tri suit thread [owtbac86] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
owtbac86 wrote:
JustTooFarr wrote:

Both LG M2 and Lgneer suits , as well as the Castelli Free San Remo suit have the full zip/open flaps on the jersey part.

Roka has a similar full zip front on their suits, too.
Quote Reply

Prev Next