Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Trek Speed Concept - Best hydration setup?
Quote | Reply
Hello,

I have been wanting to mount a front hydration system on top of my 2015 Speed Concept 7.5 aero bar for some time now and am finally ready to do so.

This is the exact aero bar I have on my SC: http://cdn.velonews.competitor.com/...3/07/229-659x440.jpg

I have been looking at the XLAB Torpedo, Profile Design FC25, & Speedfil A2. I am guessing the Nathan Hydration 2015 AP Pro wont work on the Speed Concept Aerobar.

Does anyone with a Speed Concept have a suggestion for which hydration system I should choose?

Thanks so much in advance!
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Trek Speed Concept - Best hydration setup? [brymon68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the same bike. You can go on bontrager's site and order the mounting hardware for your BTA system. It was only like $23. DO NOT buy their carbon cage for the system that comes with it (I think the whole package is like $89 and you get 2 things, the base-which I already suggested, and the carbon holder).

I use a regular water bottle cage that I got on ebay for $10 (an older bontrager bottle holder).

If you look at my post in the "Let's see your ride" section you will see it there-pretty sure. I think it is on page 18.

Good luck.
Quote Reply