Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 Slowtwitch Training Log
Quote | Reply
A few months Jorden posted that he would be releasing a new training log this year. I am using the ST log again right now and it really is pretty limited. I've been an Athlete's Diary user for years but now that it's on the ipad, it freezes up and I lose all data. So, I'm wondering what's going on with the new ST log. Anybody know?

What would you like to have in a new training log. I'd like more options that the ST log has right now and I'd like to track weekly totals. I'm happy typing in my workouts. Downloading data doesn't matter much to me right now, but might in the future.

So, Jorden, is there anything going on with a new log? Anyone else, what would you like in a ne training log?

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 Slowtwitch Training Log [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like a way to track 3 or 4 key metrics (user defined) e.g. average pace from a regular test set. Other than that, the data is fine, as is, for my needs. User customizable reporting periods would be essential though.

if there is a way to input data via twitter or a smartphone app, that would be nice. That could be a paid app, I'd pay $10 for something like that. it would need to be on IOS and Android, at least.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply