Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Shiv Expert purchase?
Quote | Reply
Ready to jump on a new Shiv Expert with free Kask Mojito helmet $3,600...........looking for thoughts, possible other options I should be looking at. Another option at LBS is Slice 3 for $2,600, both bikes fit me well.

"I would definitely smell her seat after a century ride"
Rappstar wrote:
That might be the post of the year right there.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Shiv Expert purchase? [shivermetimbers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crickets.....

Rappstar wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't know what you want people to say, but I'll bite...

If it fits and you want it, buy it. I have a shiv and love it. Not because it's a shiv, but more so because it's adjusted to fit me like a glove.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed, go with what fits the best…

Had a Shiv, easy to fit, fun to ride, you can't go wrong with it. Then again at that price point you can also look at the SC, or P3, but fit is key, let that direct you to a brand.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Shiv Expert purchase? [brian_j_smith] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the insight.....exactly what I was looking for. I guess even though you have already made up your mind, you still seek the approval from random strangers in a tri forum who could care less which bike you buy.....(insert sarcasm and hyperbole).

Rappstar wrote:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
shivermetimbers wrote:
Thank you for the insight.....exactly what I was looking for. I guess even though you have already made up your mind, you still seek the approval from random strangers in a tri forum who could care less which bike you buy.....(insert sarcasm and hyperbole).

What did you expect people to say? Personally I wouldn't ride a shiv if you paid me. It is getting a bit long in the tooth and there are faster bikes out there. The SpeedConcept 7.5 is a better value and likely a much faster bike. How is that for random internet opinions? Better?
Quote Reply