Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve
Quote | Reply
On NBC Sports (DirecTV channel 220) on Wednesday, December 24th, from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Eastern time.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

In Canada, Christmas day, on Sportsnet one they have IMCanada, IM MT, 70.3 WC, Kona all back to back
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:
In Canada, Christmas day, on Sportsnet one they have IMCanada, IM MT, 70.3 WC, Kona all back to back

Thanks! I guess this is the day I subscribe to SN1...
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [marcag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
marcag wrote:

Wow, I guess I will be locked up in the basement on the trainer watching all this. My family might not see me on Xmas day, but they know I am on the "train like a pro for 2 weeks" plan....so what the heck am I doing on ST instead of training right now? Oh yes, I am recovering for a shot stretch! Marcel, are you in Ottawa over the holidays?
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still haven't been able to find the 70.3 WC footage anywhere. Only a few short YouTube clips. Anyone know if its online somewhere? Maybe NBC Sports will show that as well.
Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
marcag wrote:

Wow, I guess I will be locked up in the basement on the trainer watching all this. My family might not see me on Xmas day, but they know I am on the "train like a pro for 2 weeks" plan....so what the heck am I doing on ST instead of training right now? Oh yes, I am recovering for a shot stretch! Marcel, are you in Ottawa over the holidays?

Yep. Did my 100/100 run around Tunney's pasture this AM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
marcag wrote:

http://www.ironman.com/...e.aspx#axzz3KkavqpG0

Quote Reply
Re: 2014 Ironman World Championship to be rebroadcast on Christmas Eve [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm busy

http://www.bbcamerica.com/doctor-who/schedule/

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply