Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

100% - Sagan's New Sunglass Sponsor
Quote | Reply
http://www.ride100percent.com/...peedcraft-ll--orange

I had been thinking Oakley had a new set of shades, but nope, it's a different brand - 100%

oh yeah, and he and Boonen are on disc brakes for the year

Also, has any other helmet post-Lance-Giro Pneumo/Atmos had as long of a run as the S-works Prevail?!

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Last edited by: milesthedog: Jan 23, 17 9:03
Quote Reply
Re: 100% - Sagan's New Sunglass Sponsor [milesthedog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
100% come from Moto, they started getting into MTB lately and Sagan seems to be their entry-point into road cycling. Like most, they don't have an Rx-compatible model...

As for the helmet - it's the Prevail II, new model out since last year's TdF.

ZONE3 - We Last Longer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: 100% - Sagan's New Sunglass Sponsor [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thomas Gerlach wrote:
For something that will get scratched, sat on, stolen, or simply lost, I'll pass and continue to use the $10 Crews Safety Glasses. Less stress.

Bought these and they are great. The posted ones are about as fugly as I have seen. Would look perfect with this though: http://www.pocsports.com/en/product/1972/tempor
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Compared to Oakley and others, those 100% glasses are better priced.

And I store my glasses in my helmet case (have a couple Giro cases left over. they've lasted for more than a decade!) so, no scratches and they don't get sat on.

wovebike.com | Wove on instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a Foakley's kinda guy

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: 100% - Sagan's New Sunglass Sponsor [RandMart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
RandMart wrote:
I'm a Foakley's kinda guy

Oh, I use the Rivbos branded ones for running too. Frankly, I was a real Oakley guy until a pair I had just broke from I think salt deterioration. They wanted $55 and 6-8 weeks to replace it, which I stomached, albeit not to happy about it. That was the last set of *real* Oakleys I bought. Some older lady was just at the gym with the same pair as me. I complemented her on her glasses and she complemented me back. Frankly, the sunglasses companies have a real problem on their hands, but if they want to continue to spend a fortune on branding and athletes than so be it. I'm not going to pay the increased margin for that though. I'll stick with the disposables.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well they don't look completely awful. They are definitely unique and have great coverage. And at least they aren't Oakley's (won't wear a pair since I learned about their part in Lance's reign of terror).

I've been wearing Smith's lately and have been hooked on them. But that's also because I had a great discount on them for awhile.

-Bryan Journey
Travel Blog | Training Blog | Facebook Page
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess is he and boonen received nice checks for the disc bikes this year. I read his disc VIAS is 19.1 lbs ( bike radar pic on scale).
Quote Reply