Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: "Turbulent Times" by Jens Voigt [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jens is da man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I really want to believe him...I really want to. But I wouldn't bet my bike on this being all true.
Quote Reply
Re: "Turbulent Times" by Jens Voigt [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jens strikes me as the kind of person that couldn't live with the guilt and would relish the chance to get it off his chest. He's said some non-definitive things in the past, but this is pretty clear. I have to say that I believe the man.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hamilton already replied to Voigt bascially saying that a person would need to be blind not to have seen the doping going on. Can't find an English source but Spiegel and a few other German newspapers covered it yesterday;
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/doping-vorwuerfe-gegen-jens-voigt-du-musst-von-blinden-umgeben-sein-1.1514647

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jens didn't take dope - Dope took Jens.

Head down, thumbs up, give'r
@barrettdj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That article makes me more suspicious of him than I was before. "There was still no dope," over and over. Could he seriously have been so naive? The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Quote Reply
Re: "Turbulent Times" by Jens Voigt [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agree, there's probably nobody that I hope hasn't doped more than him. Although considering the East German program, it seems very unlikely doping wasn't a built-in part of it. Carmichael adopted the same program for the US national team. It was so hard that it broke nearly every rider, and was subsequently changed.
Last edited by: Carl Spackler: Nov 7, 12 11:31
Quote Reply