Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

advice about piercing
Quote | Reply
Hello Ladies

I apologize in advance for this rather odd question

I have a single captive bead outer labia piercing. It is adjacent to my clitoris. I just started riding a road bike (following a proper fitting), and i am having a lot of trouble with it. Flipped down and it digs into my bone. Flipped up and it irritates my clitoris.

what I need to know is whether it is just my posture which is making it rub or if i just need to remove it...

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks a lot.
Quote Reply
Re: advice about piercing [xois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe try angling your seat down a little to take some direct pressure off that spot - otherwise I think you'll have to remove it. Gotta say, that sounds very painful on the bike. My lady-bits don't like bike seats as is... forget with a metal rod/ring through 'em ;)

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Loyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver's full of shit, man."
Quote Reply
Re: advice about piercing [RockyMtnChic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks...i may try that. I appreciate it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ride a Selle Italia Superflow Max saddle with a huge cutout. It's probably the one most likely to have your stud fall into the cutout, no contact. You can usually get it from a store with a return policy, like Performance bikes, if you just want to try it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry but I really don't have any useful advice. I suspect there are some sports and body adornments that just don't work together terribly well.

Full sleeve tattoos and synchronised swimming.
Two inch fingernails and ten pin bowling.
Long flowing hair & maxi yacht racing.
Large earrings & discus throwing.
Breast implants & archery.
Labia piercing & cycling.

Just sayin'...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You'll be best finding a saddle with a cut-out and using lots of chamois cream. I have multiple genital piercings and this is the easiest way - I do have one non-cut-out saddle (WTB Silverado) that I can ride comfortably, but even it has a recessed channel in in.

Cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Try an ISM Saddle.

Jen Yanda
Quote Reply