Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Womens sizing for swim fins _ she is 6.5 womens
Quote | Reply
Looking to get a pair of swim fins for the wife. She has a small foot with narrow heel area (not so much for the fore foot).

Any women out there have a brand and recommended size for a decent fin set with small feet? She runs in a US 6.5 but with cycle shoes she can run really small EU 37 ish.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Womens sizing for swim fins _ she is 6.5 womens [mfrassica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your wife's foot and my foot are very similar (but she is 0.5-1 size larger depending on the shoe). My favorite swim fins are my Zoomers. It appears that finis dumped the blue/red models in place of a single model - gold. Based on the size chart, i think a size D would work well. I actually think mine are a size D as well (but I have the older models). I'll confirm when I swim after work.
Quote Reply
Re: Womens sizing for swim fins _ she is 6.5 womens [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much. This will save me a lot of trouble. When you get a chance, please let me know what size you have. When you say size 'D', do you mean the womens 6.5-8.0 size?

Thanks again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am same size (37 cycling shoe, 6 or 6.5 run shoe) -- I use the TYR crossblades in orange (xs, or men's 3-5).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear the Speedo Optimus, size small, light grey/green.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I checked and my zoomers are a D.
Quote Reply
Re: Womens sizing for swim fins _ she is 6.5 womens [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the help!
Quote Reply