Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by genkigirl1
Re: Why I dislike Michelle Obama... [genkigirl1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How about moving this thread to lavender room?

I'm not seeing any Tri content in it.

BrokenSpoke
Quote Reply
Re: Why I dislike Michelle Obama... [brokenspoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair point. Just thought a female point would be more interesting - and frankly, not really interested in what the men think of her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We have a pretty strict no politics rule over here. Although, I completely understand the urge to post here. I get really tired of the testosterone taking over threads in the LR but this forum is seen as a break from that. Talking politics will only encourage them to come over here :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: Why I dislike Michelle Obama... [JenSw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah! Had no idea!

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wait, did you end up posting this in LR? If not, would you? I'd like to hear it and maybe some guys sympathize with your POV anyway
Quote Reply
Re: Why I dislike Michelle Obama... [Sonic7273] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BOO for this whole thread.

Search function: shall I explain how it works?
Quote Reply
Re: Why I dislike Michelle Obama... [Sonic7273] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sonic7273 wrote:
Wait, did you end up posting this in LR? If not, would you? I'd like to hear it and maybe some guys sympathize with your POV anyway

I didn't because frankly, I'm not too interested in what they think about her! ;) Just wanted to hear what the ladies on here thought! Been a topic widely discussed among my friends recently but we're all abroad and none of us are American females so was hoping to hear what others thought. Will admit the title is a bit sucky.
Quote Reply