Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Weekly how'd you do: March 14
Quote | Reply
How was it?

In Reply To:
Goals for this week: I really am after a s/b/r 3/3/6 week and actually get 3 swims and 3 bikes in! Additionally, I'm looking forward to trying a Tai Chi class.

6 runs, 4 rides, 2 swims. Distance totals = 38.5 mi, 3h bike, 4700 yd swim. Also 3x yoga (1h50 total), lifted once, walked 5 miles. No Tai Chi - was too tired that evening. Also had a pretty good week of eating; just one bad day.

Goals for this week - 3/3/6 again! I will get it!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly how'd you do: March 14 [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last week's goals:
- 4 runs: WIN. 5, including a tough long run saturday that i didn't want to do.
- 3 bike: WIN, including the longest i've been on the trainer all winter.
- 5 core/strength incl. 1 full workout: sort of win, sort of fail. no real full workout, but definitely 5 core/strength.
- 3 swim: WIN.

this week's goals:
- 4 runs
- 4 bike including the "learn to ride track" session at the velodrome on saturday
- 5 core/strength incl. 1 full workout. i'll get this yet!
- 3 swim

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Love the win/fail.

Goals for week: 1x 90'' yoga, 5x swim=15,000yds, 5x run=23 mi, 1x bike intervals
Accomplished: 1x90'' yoga, 4x swim=11,200yds, 5x run=23.1 mi, 1x mtn bike easy (not intervals*).

*realized 1x bike ride to be intervals is unrealistic. My focus is swim+run, bike should just be casual. I can't stay in bike shape doing it 1x per week.

Next week goals: 1x90'' yoga, 5x swim =16,000yds, 5x run= 27mi, 1x bike for fun, 2x lift+core session
This is a big week and I am adding two very light lifting/core sessions to the week.
Quote Reply