Mine ---

M – 30 mi bike
T – 8 mi run
W – 5.74 mi run + 4000 yd swim
T – 11.4 mi run
F – 17 mi bike + 4 mi run
S – 6.6 mi run
S – 7.9 mi run + 4200 yd swim

Met the goal of 8k swim (8200 yds total); did not meet bike goal (100 mi) but had 47 miles; exceeded run goal (30 mi) with 43 miles. Rough week with eating but yesterday was good so I'm back on track.

Goal for this week = 1h45 a day.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
162.3 miles for the week plus another 2:30 indoor riding the rollers and one hour of weights. 15:23 training week. And felt like I could have done a lot more. Plus, lots of hill climbing, including passing people on the hills.

Loving the bike right now.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Boring week....ran 6 days, so got that done.

Long run didn't really happen, which is okay. I was sick Saturday and kept dry heaving, so called it quits after the first 10k loop, and Sunday was just a clusterf@#k, though I did run. Eh.

My big news....not doing the trail run this weekend. My partner would prefer I not until it's clear the human-habituated wolf is gone, and I want to respect his feelings, plus it's supposed to rain anyways, and I wouldn't have done it in the rain b/c I would've been quite slow on the ridges and what would be the point. As between family stuff and actual trail races and shortening daylight I'm unlikely to do it this year, next year it will be. That's okay :(

So, for this coming week:
-Run 4-5 days
-Bike 1 day
-Backpack 2 days, I might throw in a trail run Sunday morning from where we're camping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Three runs.
Three swims.
Four bikes (but one was 100 miles!!! And, except for two uppity sections - Richterish- I did it all aero on my new bike!!! Uh, that hurt a little.)
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wicked awesome! Wow!

Last week: "8 weeks to go - vacation week. We're off to Whidbey Island with the kids and the dog, so I'm going to just try to run every day at least once. No doubles here. See if I can get the dog to beach run with me, off leash; should be an interesting experiment. ;-) "

Result? I ran four times, not bad, but ate and drank too much haha. I also managed an awesome 1h30 MTB ride, in which I rode in cleats, very confidently, and in 30min faster than my last time riding that circuit. So pretty happy about that.

This week: 7 weeks til marathon and not feeling ready at all!!! Time to bump the miles up baby!! Aiming for 70k this week.
Run: 7x (lunch times/ to & from work/ mornings with dog?) with one set of doubles and one LONG run (25k ++)
Bike: To & from work whenever not running to & from work.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [AndyPants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You all are very inspiring. I'm proud of you!

My week kind of sucked. Only 3 rides. My longest was only 45, I really wanted closer to 70. I only got in 4 runs, but did get a long run of 17 in 85 degrees / 90% humidity, for a weekly total of 45 miles. And the really disappointing thing is I got one swim in, and then talked myself out of the next two I had planned. I'm weak :)

But I will aspire to be more like you all. This week I want at least 100 miles on bike, w/ one 70-80 mile ride on Saturday. And 50 miles running, w/ 3 swims - all 3500. Wish me luck.

My nutrition has been really pretty good, but not dropping and weight like I had hoped. Oh well. I like cookies.
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [nad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Running 17 in 85 with major humidity is NOT weak!!! And the cookies ... well, that just makes sense.
Quote Reply
Re: Weekly How'd You Do [ridinggiants] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I appreciate that.
Quote Reply