Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

QRgirl is a freak'n stud
Quote | Reply
Ok so I have to brag here about my good buddy QRgirl. There was a local Mt. Bike Duathlon this morning (5Krun | 10mile bike | 5k run) and she notices after climbing a hill that kicks both of our butts that she had a flat. I should mention that the race was held a local winery and at this point I think that I would have bag'd the race all together and headed inside where it was warm and had some drinks. But not my friend.....she turns around goes back to the starting line, has some water, changes her flat and heads out dead last on the bike. She kicks butt on the bike and proceeds to pass a bunch of people on the run and came in all smiles and cheerful....she is the epitome of THE RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Yea!!!! Good job E!

Quote | Reply
Awesome! Congrats to you both!!
Quote Reply
Re: QRgirl is a freak'n stud [RunMomRun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Go, Erin! Do we get a RR?

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice work. That takes some big swingin'...

uhhhhh...

ovaries?

Well done, at any rate!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Go Erin! That rocks!!

M

------------------------------------------------------------
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nicely done, QRgirl! Yeah, me they would have found in a bar somewhere, nursing a drunk. Way to stick it out......

--------------------

http://thethighmasterroutetokona.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
:-)

It was a fun day, despite the fact that I started the morning off by breaking the wine glass I won at last year's race as I was putting away dishes...I took it as a semi-bad omen.

The flat was a drag, but oh well. I considered bagging it but then thought that I had only run 2.5 miles and wanted a better workout. Luckliy I was only maybe 1/2 mile from the start and two guys took charge and changed the flat as I sucked on a hammer gel and supervised. I resigned myself to coming in last but was able to catch some newbies, yay!

The best part was racing with my pal Les (in our TEAM XANTUSIA kit by the way!!!) and seeing all the super fantastic people that make up our local tri community. Serioulsy folks, if you want to participate in well run, fun small time races; head over to Eastern WA. We do it good over here.
Quote Reply
Re: QRgirl is a freak'n stud [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We know you are tough as nails. Finishing the race only proved it to those who dont know you yet :-)

Well done! Need pics of the Team X uni.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply