Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
On behalf of the LR mens . . .
Quote | Reply
 . . .I would like humbly to request the assistance of the womens in tracking down the origin of this photo:

We've already established that this photo is NOT of SallyShortyPnts, so that should narrow it down a little.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...;;page=unread#unread

Thanks!

-----
Over 4.5 years bike crash free.
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [xraycharlie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Glad I'm eliminated from that gene pool

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why so averse? I love seeing those at pools ;)

When someone pulls laws out of their @$$, all we end up with are laws that smell like sh!t. -Skippy
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [original PV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the purpose of going FAST on a bike for a long time, it's not a PED (performance enhancing device)

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to keep everyone updated, I have received a PM that appears to eliminate another suspect.

I'm really hoping that this thread will end up in a fancy drawing room, with me smoking a pipe and saying, "We KNOW that the wearer of the thong is someone in this room."

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I primarly smoke a Dunhill Briar but I've an extra Meerschaum that you could borrow if you like. I also just got a nice Cavendish blend for the trip home for the holidays to enjoy by the fire.

Was it ghiagirl in T1 with the candlestick? Or perhaps trailbait at practice with the lead pipe?

The sleuthing shall continue!

When someone pulls laws out of their @$$, all we end up with are laws that smell like sh!t. -Skippy
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course, the fastest way to figure this out would be if all of the womens just said "not it." Last one to say it would, of course, be "it."

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wrong colour hair, and she looks much more petite than i..

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
wrong colour hair, and she looks much more petite than i..

cheers!

-mistress k

Ditto.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thought she was my wife for a moment. :-)

Don't get why the thong underneath the shorts she'll be cycling in. Definately not PED. Must be a newbie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't get too excited about this....She probably won't want to have sex later because her crotch is on fire from wearing panties under bike shorts.
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hahahaha, my thought exactly!

I think the ST Womens know better ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys trying to track this photo down aren't having s@x anyway, that's why they are looking at photos of women in T1. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I wouldn't get too excited about this....She probably won't want to have sex later because her crotch is on fire from wearing panties under bike shorts.

So maybe this actually does motivate her to bike faster, just to put an end to it?

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll bite. . ..

bltrl swmmng, ch rdng- ride the chode -, ch rnng
enjoy life, be thoughtful, ohm
Native American Up
nujeff_2 challenge: pull yourself up by your Vibram straps
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That looks so uncomfortable it made me shudder.

Not me. I haven't worn tri shorts in over 2 years. Thongs however.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aha!! You fell into my little trap!

(Well, actually you didn't, but I've just always wanted to say that while solving a mystery.)

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
But if none of the other womens respond then is it not ipso facto her?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good point - especially if we are going to allow such legal precedents as "whoever smelt it, dealt it." (1966)

-----
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Or the SCOTUS decision on "I'm rubber, you're a fucking douche bag, what bounces of me, you're still a douche bag" Barry P v. Chainpin (1994)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not me..... but reminds me of a funny story. I have a pair of charcoal gray cycling shorts that I wore out on a ride with a male friend. It was a very bright day. About half way through the ride he says to me, Are you wearing a THONG under your cycling shorts??? I say No, why would you say that? He pauses, then says, Oh it's not a thong..... I guess I should tell you then that your cycling shorts are see-thru!

Yeah... those shorts have been relegated to indoor trainer rides now!
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got an even better story than that Cassie. We had a guy in our master's swim group wearing a faded red speedo that he must have owned from the 1970's. It was way beyond just "well worn". The womens in the group took up a collection to purchase him a brand new one.

I'm sure you get the picture.:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG, I can't even imagine wearing butt floss on a bike. That nether region will never be the same. Of course the guys aren't thinking of that, but us women know the real truth......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
Laura
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [Cassie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your story begs the question: If you were a somewhat inexperienced female who was wearing underwear under her bike shorts would you feel uncomfortable if a guy told you that bike shorts were meant to be worn commando? A girl in our riding group a few years ago always had underwear on when we rode. I tried to get some of the other women in the group (including my wife) to gently let her know but they wouldn't do it. I ended up telling her and feeling totally weird while I was doing it, she seemed a little thrown by my comments too. Women of the forum, did I do the right thing?
Quote Reply
Re: On behalf of the LR mens . . . [sevans] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First, I don't know why the women in your group wouldn't tell her that. It would have saved her possible chafing and would have been a female bonding moment!

Secondly, I'm sure it was guy(s) who told me, back 25 years ago when I was first cycling, and they just told me matter-of-factly, along with everything else they were telling me as a newbie, so I don't remember thinking it was strange.

Do you remember exactly what you said to her? Tell us that and then we'll critique you ;)
Quote Reply

Prev Next