Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

He's Just Not That into You..
Quote | Reply
Who's seen it? I saw it yesterday and thought it was really cute and exactly what I expected. I loved Kris Kristofferson as Aniston's dad, so sweet.
Quote Reply
Re: He's Just Not That into You.. [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I just saw it last night. I thought it was really cute although I was getting pissed in a couple of places (at the jerkness of some of the people). I too thought Kris K was a great dad. His comment "your my favorite daughter" reminded me of my Grandma (that just passed away). She always told me "I was her favorite". :)

Quote | Reply
The story line of Jennifer Connley and her husband was interesting. I so hoped that he would do the right thing...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
you and me both. i was having a hard time watching that story line, especially when I had my very own commentator right next to me - AND invading my buffer. seriously....obnoxious people at the theater are irritating.

Quote | Reply
I took the girlfriend to see it. We shouldn't have bothered. We both thought it was rubbish, and the general plot was "All men are bastards, and women are nuts."

The actual genre of the film was not as advertised. Rom-com - seriously? I don't think so.
All the funny bits were in the trailer. There was nothing good in this cinematic experience, except the trailers that preceded the film.

Are you sure we saw the same film?

If anyone has yet to see it, don't bother. You'll have a more enjoyable time spending the two hours doing 1minute on, 1 minute off intervals on the turbo.

"Here's how you run a marathon. Step 1: You start running. Step 2: There is no step 2." - Barney (How I Met Your Mother)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I saw it and thought it was cute. I was hoping Jennifer Connolly's husband would leave her and go with Scarlett Johanson. That's just me.
Last edited by: njtrigirl: Mar 2, 09 10:08
Quote Reply
Re: He's Just Not That into You.. [njtrigirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I liked it. I thought it was obviously stereotypical, but also truthful in a lot of ways. I would go see it again:)
Quote Reply