Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favorite custom kit manufacturer/designer
Quote | Reply
Some lady friends and I are trying to make ourselves some custom kits. We're super psyched to have our own mini club/team out there for races and events we have planned this summer, culminating with Ironman Lake Tahoe :D.

It has been challenging finding companies that will do <10 piece orders - and then actually follow-up with us! Anyone have a favorite designer/manufacturer that they've worked with for custom orders? Looking for tri & bike kits with nice fabrics, decently flattering (you know, for spandex and lycra).
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite custom kit manufacturer/designer [kbird] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Champion Systems do small quantities.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i also think pactimo will do orders as small as five.
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite custom kit manufacturer/designer [instigator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We have ordered DeSoto kits using the Hidden Bay project and were very pleased with them. Our little group is also thinking of doing the same for Lake Tahoe this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Favorite custom kit manufacturer/designer [Stumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is what my team uses - the quality is great and they have a wide variety of products. Not the fastest turnaround time, but affordable personalized gear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You. You make me stronger.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Update - Looking like we're going to go with Jakroo, a newer company out of Pleasanton, CA. Decent selection of product and we're easily able to meet the minimums. I recommend checking them out. They do design work and have a pretty fast turnaround time. Sizing is kind of all over the map (we just did a try-on session yesterday), so definitely order a fit kit or work with a rep.

CS was on our list until one member completely refused to wear their stuff because she hates the fabric.

Thanks, all!
Quote Reply