Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dash Saddle
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried the dash saddle. It's quite expensive but looks interesting.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Saddle [Jayrn7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was considering one until I went to the Womens' training camp this year and switched from ISM to a Cobb. My problem was similar to yours, with years' worth of my left inner groin always swelling to scary proportions. If you haven't already, try moving the saddle further back, so that you aren't sitting on the back of the saddle. The Cobb being longer than the ISM, solved that problem for me in that fashion-no more marble-sized swelling in uncomfortable spots!

While I was investigating the Dash, I found their demo program, where you could try a saddle for $175, with the proceeds going towards your purchase if you bought it. I don't see the program offered on the web site now, but it might be worth your time to contact them directly and see if they will still work with you.

The other option is to save some $$$ by looking through ST Classifieds and getting a second-hand model...

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Saddle [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thx for the info! I will check.
Quote Reply
Re: Dash Saddle [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Sally,
I am having the exact problem you described and am using the adamo typhoon gel saddle. Which cobb saddle are you using?
Quote Reply