Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Compression Tights
Quote | Reply
So, it seems to be the rage.
Skins is 100 USD for the long tights, while UnderArmour is only 40 USD.

Is one significantly better than the other? Should I invest in compression socks as well?

What brand do you use?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Compression Tights [geekgoddess] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Get the 2XU ones. So nice! Also, the don't look as weird as the Skins ones. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a guy. Not that it matters, the tights should work the same, but, figured I should disclose that ...

I have a couple UnderArmor "compression" clothes. In my view, for UA, "compression" means, just make it a little smaller than normal. I do not think they really "get it" regarding how compression clothing should work. It definitely is not gradiated, it is the same degree of compression throughout.

The Skins are definitely top notch. But, they are expensive. I like them a lot and think they work quite well, much better than most.

I have the 2XU calf sleeves and the 2XU compression shorts. In my opinion, 2XU is one of the best. I have not used the full tights, but, the calf sleeves and shorts are awesome. I would believe the tights to be the same. The quality of the shorts is as good, if not better than, the quality of the Skins stuff.

So, look at Skins and 2XU. If one is cheaper, go with the cheaper. Cannot go wrong with either.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have 2 pairs of the 2XU tights and like them a lot...think the price is less than the Skins and they are really comfy...perfect for running in fall/spring, maybe a little too light for a cold winter day. And great for recovery!
Quote Reply