Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cobb Saddle Help Needed
Quote | Reply
I'm building my wife's road bike (S-Works Amira) and I want to her one of the Cobb saddles in pink, but don't know which one to get.

I searched and it seems like the consensus on the Women's Forum is that everyone who rides a Cobb likes the V-Flow Plus, but I'm assuming that's for their tri bikes.

Anyone riding the HC170 and liking it, or should I get her the Plus?

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Cobb Saddle Help Needed [Brandon_W] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
buy her the one that SHE likes. i like the v-flow max on my tri bike, but i've recently removed my v-flow plus (which i hated on my tri bike) from my CX bike because i just can't get rid of a chafing issue.

cobb has a chart on his site that will direct you to the range of models generally suited to a person by their size, weight and riding habits. take a look at that, but be prepared to take advantage of their 180 day comfort guarantee. everyone has different saddle preferences, and the only way to find out which one your lady will like to ride is to have her ride a bunch of different ones.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
Thanks!

I ended up ordering her the Plus, due to what the chart on Cobb's website recommended. If anything, I'll take advantage of the six-month return policy and go from there.
Quote Reply