Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Betty Designs fit compared to Smashfest Queen
Quote | Reply
Hey there,

Love my Smashfest kit, but the top is a bit tight and short for me. I'd like to get a size up, but they are out of the design I like.

How do they Betty tops compare? Are they cut as short as Smash? (I must have a long torso, as my belly often shows). I am 5'91/2" 136, 34chest, and I currently have a M smash tri top, but should have gotten the L. Do you think L is a good choice for Betty? Mainly, are they cut longer? 1 more question-- re the 1 piece Betty trisuit do they fit tall girls ok? Size L or XL do you think?
Thanks!
-Marianne
Quote Reply
Re: Betty Designs fit compared to Smashfest Queen [mzappella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am 5'8", 136, 36(small)B and I wear a medium in Betty tops and large in the shorts. I haven't tried Smashfest so I can't speak to how they fit in relation to each other. In my opinion though the length of the Betty tops is good. In other brands I also have trouble with my middle showing but not so with my Betty stuff...
Last edited by: glowstickgirl: Jun 29, 15 21:20
Quote Reply
Re: Betty Designs fit compared to Smashfest Queen [glowstickgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's very helpful, thank you. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'11.5 and 140lbs. I take a small in the Betty tops and bottoms. I find that the top is long enough, even with raising my arms above my head it stays put and has never been an issue for racing either. Great product and so fun!

http://evagifford.blogspot.ca/ --> my ramblings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! Thanks for inquiring about our gear. To give you another frame of reference....I am 5'10" long torso 34A bra 125lbs and wear a S in our tops. They are long enough for sure. They are tight so if you like something not quite as tight you could also try a size M. We most definitely honor exchanges or returns if you receive something and are not satisfied with it. If you have any more questions about fit you can email us a brandbettyinc@gmail.com.
Have a great day!
Quote Reply