Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2014 IMAZ and IMFL Race Entry Packages
Quote | Reply
If you want to race 2014 IRONMAN ARIZONA or 2014 IRONMAN FLORIDA, book a race slot travel package with RaceQuest Travel and experience the "backstage pass" treatment at these two sold-out, late-season races.

Like every RaceQuest Travel event, our race slot travel packages to Arizona and Florida feature:
  • Race slot into sold-out IMFL or IMAZ
  • Pro triathletes including Meredith Kessler, Jessica Jacobs, and Andrew Starykowicz as your race guides and fellow travelers
  • Small group; personal attention; non-stop race concierge services from the endurance athlete staff of RaceQuest
  • BIKE and GEAR retrieval after the race (!)
  • Pro bike mechanic on stand-by for your pre-race needs
  • Secure bike transport to/from selected events from TriTeamTransport.com at just $250

Focus on racing your BEST Arizona or Florida and let RaceQuest Travel handle the energy-depleting details of race week travel and planning for you!

Register now at race-quest.com - spots are going quickly.
Email us: racequesttravel@gmail.com
Phone or text us: 1+703.623.5494 (EST-US)
Follow: @RaceQuestTravel
Facebook: "Race Quest Travel"

We've been busy crafting all-new adventures! RaceQuest Travel now offers:
  • Ultimate Training Camps: "Max Out" Training Weekend with Andrew Starykowicz in North Carolina (2014); Costa Rica "Training-cation" (Feb 2015)
  • Race Slot packages to sold-out events from IRONMAN, Challenge Family Roth 2015, and more
  • Off-road events: XTERRA World Championships in Maui (2014); XTERRA Costa Rica (2015)
  • Global running adventures such as The Coastal Challenge Rainforest Run, Bhutan, and Cambodia (2015)
  • Classic cycling tours
  • Travel Support for Endurance Athletes - professional athletes and age groupers of every ability love traveling with RaceQuest

"The best part about RaceQuest Travel is the staff. They really cared, genuinely, about my success and happiness during my stay. I received more hugs, handshakes and genuine conversations than I could have imagined. Pretty amazing experience. They are doing something very special." - Dustin Hinton, IMFL 2013 Finisher

Quote Reply