Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN
Quote | Reply
Hello!! I hear Endurance Sports Travel still has slots for the Ironman US Championship in NY, which is sold out; and also Ironman Wisconsin if anyone wants to go.
Phone: (610)399-4662
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [EliseS.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which I am sure you are not related to in any way...
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [Cheesy Bottom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cheesy Bottom wrote:
Which I am sure you are not related to in any way...

No, no,no....couldn't be. She "heard" that this company had slots available and just joined ST to make that post her first post here. Completely innocent.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [Power13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can someone give me more info on these scalping organizations... how does it work if you don't buy from WTC - I thought the registrations were non- transferable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hear the new TrySports store in Charlotte NC is awesome, too!!!!!!!!!!

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [PapaBear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think EST is the licensed travel partner for lots of WTC events...so you buy one of their packages (hotel, food, mechanic service and some other stuff) you can buy a limited number of entries from them. Since their travel packages are not cheap, they usually end up with slots to IM races long after events sell out.

So I wouldn't call it a scalping organization...because it is done with the blessing of WTC.
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [PapaBear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As I believe this is Ken Glah's outfit and since he is a legacy in IM, I am sure he gets a batch of slots he can then resell by virtue of some agreement he has with WTC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EliseS. wrote:
Hello!! I hear Endurance Sports Travel still has slots for the Ironman US Championship in NY, which is sold out; and also Ironman Wisconsin if anyone wants to go.
Phone: (610)399-4662

that's good and all, but i want to know if this new wetsuit would make me too sexy
Quote Reply
Re: SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE FOR IRONMAN NY & WISCONSIN [Cheesy Bottom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

i am placing this in the "notices" forum, although my worse angels are strongly urging me to leave this in the main forum, amid the snarks, i mean, sharks...

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who uses a phone anymore. What is the web address or put one of the weird symbol tags you scan with your phone.
Quote Reply