Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New iPhone App for Training - Motivo Cycling
Quote | Reply
Hi folks.

First of all I'd like to say Hello! :)

After seeing a few other threads asking about iPhone training apps, I wanted to let you know about our recently launched app - Motivo

Here's a little screenshot:

It's actually a complete, customizable training system for cycling (not just an app) with all of your workouts delivered to you through your iPhone. Hook up your ANT+ or BLE sensors and you'll get your live data on screen, along with your targets (heart rate, power and/or cadence) so you know exactly what you should be doing.

You can also train with simulated power output and we've got profiles for around 50 different indoor trainers (the list is growing as fast as we can develop it).

We've got 9 complete different training plans, 100+ workouts and FTP / LTHR testing all set up and ready to go. You can also create custom workouts and build your own training plans in Motivo Online.

All of your workout data is recorded for post-workout review (on your iPhone or online) and within a couple of weeks you'll be able to export it all in TCX format to upload to many of the other platforms you might use.

We've only been around for a few weeks and we're constantly working to improve the functionality and experience so I'd love to get your feedback and any requests you might have. We're all ears...

There's lots more information on our website, so please do check it out: www.motivo.cc

Oh - and it's completely free of charge until you've completed 3 workouts, so you can try it out and see how great it makes your training before you have to pay anything! After that it's just $8.99 a month.

I'm happy to respond to any questions you have on here or you can email me directly at aritchie@motivo.cc

Thanks for your time,

Alain

http://www.motivo.cc - The iPhone app the makes training better
Last edited by: AlainR: Mar 11, 13 2:04
Quote Reply