Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives!
Quote | Reply
A new elite triathlon team is forming for the 2014 season. We will be releasing more information soon but we wanted to start getting the word out about the team. We will begin accepting applications for the team within the next couple of weeks. We are looking for 2 pro triathletes and 4 elite age group athletes. The team will be working with some of the top companies in the sport and will offer some really awesome athlete packages and incentives to all team members. The team is looking for Fast athletes that also have social media presence and community involvement. We are not releasing all of the contents of member packages at this time, but here are a few perks that members can expect for the 2014 season:

2 Pros: Full line of custom team apparel (tri kit, cycling kit, jacket, shirts, pants, shorts, etc.), Bike, Race Wheels, Wetsuit, Custom painted Team TT helmet, Product from the Title Sponsor, plus more products from team sponsors! If you are a Pro triathlete, please contact us directly if you are interested in becoming a part of the team.

4 Elite AG Athletes: Full line of custom team apparel (tri kit, cycling kit, jacket, shirts, pants, shorts, etc.), Custom painted Team TT helmet, GPS watch, Saddle, Product from Title Sponsor, plus more products from the team sponsors, and pro deal discounts from team sponsors.

Both Pros and AG athletes will also be presented with an incentives package.

We will be releasing more information soon. The application will be posted here very soon so keep an eye out.
Last edited by: PFC ELITE Team: Aug 2, 13 16:49
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [PFC ELITE Team] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is this team located? Or is it location independent?

Group Eleven – Websites for Athletes / mikael.racing / @mstaer
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [PFC ELITE Team] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shouldn't' this be in the notice section?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [Staer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Technically the team will be run out of the New England area, but we will be recruiting members from all over the U.S.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What does pfc stand for?

----
@adamwfurlong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would have expected you to contact individuals directly.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [An Old Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We considered doing that initially, but after some long discussions, we decided that opening the team up to an application process would be the ideal way for us to select the best members for our team.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like a scam to me.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [tucktri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry if it has come off in that way to you, but I can assure you, this isn't a scam.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just curious...Since you obviously knew this forum, why did you d open this new account instead of using the one which everybody knows who you are around here???
Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [maqrol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I opened up a new account because I am new to Slowtwitch. I know of this forum because it is very well known in the tri world and is a great place to advertise for a new team such as this one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What are the requirements to be on this team?

How many races do you have to race specific to the team?

How long is the agreement?

Do you have to race in the team kit? (stupid question, but figured I would throw it out there)

What does "Incentives" mean?

Will the sponsors be announced before the applications are due?

Will you require the selected athletes to drop sponsors they already have? (another stupid question, but figured I would ask)

And I think you just said that Slowtwitch has the fastest athletes out of all the forums ;)

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All of the requirements will be laid out during the application process. Some of the requirements will be to exclusively wear the team kit and exclusively use sponsor products (ones that you are supplied with) during races and training, completing product reviews for team sponsors, participating/volunteering at at least 1 event/race/expo on behalf of one of the team's sponsors (mutually agreed upon-most likely will be at a race you are already attending), posting on team blog, posting pictures, race reports and results etc.

There will most likely be only 1 team race that members will be strongly encouraged to attend, but will not be required.

The agreement will last 1 year.

Incentives mean there will be some monetary incentives for certain results (specifics will be discussed with athletes prior to signing contract)

Yes, All of the sponsors will be announced before the application process.

If selected, we will do our best to accommodate existing sponsors as long as they do not conflict with team's sponsors.

Not necessarily :). I know there are some fast ones on here though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
4 Elite AG Athletes: Full line of custom team apparel (tri kit, cycling kit, jacket, shirts, pants, shorts, etc.), Custom painted Team TT helmet, GPS watch, Saddle, Product from Title Sponsor, plus more products from the team sponsors, and pro deal discounts from team sponsors.

It looks like you want some good athletes to be moving billboards with very little in return..
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
It looks like you want some good athletes to be moving billboards with very little in return..

It doesn't sound that way to me. I'm impartial in this discussion but if the team lives up to what the OP stated up front on what the elites would get and the pro's would get, it doesn't seem like a one sided gig to me.
But, I didn't see any requirements for specific races/distances or what the "fine print" may say.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PFC ELITE Team wrote:

Both Pros and AG athletes will also be presented with an incentives package.

We will be releasing more information soon. The application will be posted here very soon so keep an eye out.

Will you be considering Masters athletes or will this be elite open athletes?
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [OldFart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We will be considering all athletes. Masters athletes included!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please check out my website http://www.chitriman.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New England, eh? Sounds good to me. I'll check regularly for the application.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Everyone,

I am the new team manager for the PFC Elite Team. Sorry for the delay, we were just firming some things up for next season. It is official, Team Perfect Fuel Chocolate Elite is here! The team is looking for some fast triathletes (2 pros and 4 Elite Amateurs) that also have influence in the sport (ie. via social media, coaching, etc.). We wanted to announce our committed sponsors for the 2014 season, as well as the packages we will be offering our athletes.

Committed 2014 Team Sponsors:
Perfect Fuel Chocolate
Champion System
Quintana Roo Bikes
Karhu Shoes
Gray Wheels
Rudy Project
X-1 Audio
Brooks Airbrush Studio
Suunto Watches
Synergy Wetsuits
Swiftwick Socks
ISM Saddles
SRM Training Systems
Push Potential Marketing

Team Perfect Fuel Chocolate Elite is proud to be supporting the Eleonore Rocks Foundation

2014 Athlete Packages:

Pro Athletes:
1) Custom Champion System Team Apparel (Tri-suit, Cycling kit, podium jacket, running shirt, polo, sweat pants, running shorts, visor)
2) Quintana Roo CD0.1
3) Gray Race Wheels (9.5 set)
4) Synergy Wetsuit
5) Brooks Airbrush Studio Custom Painted Team Rudy Project Wingspan Helmet
6) Rudy Project Sunglasses
7) 1 Suunto Ambit 2S GPS watch
8) 2 pairs of Karhu Shoes
9) X-1 Audio Package (2 pairs of headphones, Amphibx armband, Interval 4G system for swimming)
10) 1 ISM Saddle
11) Swiftwick Compression socks
12) Supply of Perfect Fuel Chocolate
13) Paid entry into all WTC 70.3 and WTC Ironman events
14) Pro deal discounts from team sponsors

Elite Age Group Athletes:
1) Custom Champion System Team Apparel (Tri-suit, Cycling kit, podium jacket, running shirt, polo, sweat pants, running shorts, visor)
2) Either 1 set of Gray Race wheels (9.5 set) OR 1 synergy wetsuit (Your choice)
3) Brooks Airbrush Studio Custom Painted Team Rudy Project Wingspan Helmet
4) Rudy Project Sunglasses
5) 1 Suunto Ambit 2S GPS watch
6) 2 pairs of Karhu Shoes
7) X-1 Audio Package (2 pairs of headphones, Amphibx armband, Interval 4G system for swimming)
8) 1 ISM Saddle
9) Supply of Perfect Fuel Chocolate
10) Pro deal discounts from team's sponsors (bikes, wetsuits, wheels, etc.)

Both Pros and AG members will also be presented with a monetary incentives package. Details will be discussed with selected members prior to signing the team contract.

2014 athletes will be required to:
1) Race and train exclusively in team apparel and with products provided to them by the team's sponsors. While additional gear for age group athletes is available at pro deal pricing, athletes are encouraged but not required to make any purchases.

2) Team members will be required to race in at least 6 races in the 2014 season, two of which must be at the national/international level (ie. Ironman, 70.3, Rev3, Challenge, LTF, National/World Championships, etc.).

3) Team members will be expected to post about the team and its' sponsors on the team's blog/personal social media sites, provide updates to team manager, provide product reviews when requested, participate in interviews, provide bios, represent the team and its' sponsors in a professional manner, and depending on location, may be asked to volunteer/attend/participate at a sponsor's event/race. Note: There is a potential team race that members will be strongly encouraged (not required) to add to their schedule. Team members will work with the team manager on all of the requirements above.

4) Team members will be expected to submit photos and participate in social media promotions for team's sponsors.

5) Team members must feature Team PFC and its' sponsors on ALL personal social media sites.

If you are interested in applying for Team Perfect Fuel Chocolate Elite, the application will be available online soon, or you can message me directly for more information or for the application
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Team Perfect Fuel Chocolate Elite application is now available! PM me for the application!
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [PP Marketing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to let all of you know if you are interested in applying for the team, the application will close Friday, October 25th!
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [PP Marketing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will you sponsor athletes in Canada? (Especially with ironman 70.3 world championships being here!)
In Reply To:
Last edited by: khauser: Oct 16, 13 19:21
Quote Reply
Re: NEW ELITE TRI TEAM FORMING (2 pros + 4 Elite age groupers)- Big budget, great athlete packages + incentives! [khauser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely...PM me for details if you are interested in applying!
Quote Reply

Prev Next