Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathlon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [korn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is sounds almost perfect for me. But I have a lot of allergies. What type of logs were used in making the home?

@christopher_borden •
Spinning Spoke • Dimond Bikes • Flo Cycling • Castelli Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [korn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rule #1 in posting on a triathalon forum, learn how to spell triathalon.
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [MeltingPot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Took the words right from my keyaboard...
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [MeltingPot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry simple typo
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [Borden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was built with yellow pine logs...please let me know if interested!
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathlon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [korn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YOU AGREE TO ALL THE POINTS BELOW THROUGH SELLING OR BUYING ITEMS ON THIS FORUM...

5. QUALIFIED SELLERS: This forum is for members of the Slowtwitch community. You may not advertise here until you've posted more than 25 times in various Slowtwitch forums; and those posts have to have been written over a period of at least 30 days; such posts made as part of a good faith effort to enter into and be part of the Slowtwitch community. Please do not ask for an exception to this rule. We can't grant you one because the forum is hardcoded to ensure conformity to this rule; we're not going reprogram the forum to grant you your exception.

7. NO AUCTION LINKS: Your ad here must be "self-contained". Include whatever it is the reader needs in your Slowtwitch Classified. You may not "point" the reader to another classified or auction link.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dont have any pine allergy to my knowledge, but I am not sure about yellow pine. If I am not allergic to traditional pine, would I be allergic to yellow pine?

@christopher_borden •
Spinning Spoke • Dimond Bikes • Flo Cycling • Castelli Cycling
Quote Reply
Re: Log Home Available for Rental...Perfect for Triathalon Training and located close to Lake Placid Ironman [Borden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am sure you are allergic! I too have a pine allergy: allergic to white, red, yellow, pitch, ponderosa, black, bristlecone, jack, lace bark, pinyon, scotch, spruce, and even those friggin pine scented car fresheners!!

That being said you could risk it and take some diphenhydramine or Aler-Tab, Allergy, Allermax, Altaryl, Benadryl Allergy, Benadryl DF, Benadryl Dye Free Allergy, Benadryl Ultratab, Children's Allergy, Diphen Cough, Diphenhist, Dytuss, PediaCare Children's Allergy, Q-Dryl, Q-Dryl A/F, Siladryl, Siladryl Allergy, Silphen Cough, Simply Sleep, Sleep-ettes, Sleep-ettes D, Sominex Maximum Strength Caplet, Theraflu Thin Strips Multi Symptom, Triaminic Thin Strips Cough & Runny Nose, Unisom Sleepgels Maximum Strength, Valu-Dryl, Benadryl, Hyrexin, Banophen, Hydramine Cough Syrup, Bydramine, 40 Winks, Diphen, Diphedryl, Diphen AF, DPH, Aler-Dryl, Allergia-C, Benahist-10, Benahist-50, Benoject-50, Calm-Aid, Diphenadryl, Genahist, Sleep Tab II, Sleep Tabs, Sleep-Eze-3, Somnicaps, Total Allergy, Truxadryl, Diphenyl, Sleep, Beldin, Belix, Hydramine, Siladryl DAS, Siladyl SA, Tusstat, Diphenylin, Hydramine Compound, Pardryl, Quenalin, Nervine, Nu-Med, Nytol QuickCaps, Compoz Nighttime Sleep Aid, Sleepinal, Sominex, Diphendryl, Scot-Tussin Allergy Relief Formula, Twilite, Banaril, Dytan, Benadryl Child Dye Free, Benadryl Children's Allergy Fastmelt, Triaminic Thin Strips Cough & Runny Nose, Ben-Tann, DiphenydrAMINE Quick Melt, Uni-Tann, Diphenmax, Nightime Sleepaid, Unisom SleepMelts, Benadryl Fastmelt, Tranquil, Allergy Relief (diphenhydramine HCl), Benadryl Children's Allergy, Triaminic Thin Strips Allergy

Of course you could stay at Cascade Acres, but you would likely find some pine trees, that being said Lake Placid is loaded with pine trees

"If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health"
- Hippocrates, 460-370 BC
Quote Reply