Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by kaclassen
Re: Las Vegas Tri Camp Feb 25-Mar 3 [kaclassen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kerry,

Do you have an idea of what the training schedule might look like? S/B/R/ as much as possible every day?

- Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas Tri Camp Feb 25-Mar 3 [Jeff P.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Certainly trying to get a lot of time in, I am trying not to commit to a certain schedule. I would like the option to change things as we go, obviously with a blueprint for the week in mind. But we are going to try to get in big days with a little more emphasis on bike miles as a lot of people in cold and snowy climates will be missing some outside riding time. I would say 4-6 hours a day on average of training but hopefully we can get a day or 2 at 8 hours, that will also be one of the nice things about having a sag van, if you are done for the day we will get you in the van get you some nutrition and get ready for the next day. Hope that answers your question, please feel free to ask anything else. I can tell you that this camp is a great value and is going to be a really fun week of training.

Thanks,
Kerry Classen
805-455-6842(cell)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I live in Las Vegas and would be interested in joining for at least part of the camp. Any options available for 'townie' pricing by the day? Please feel free to PM or email me with your response.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas Tri Camp Feb 25-Mar 3 [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for replying Sally, I hadn't thought much about that. I used to live in Vegas so I have a few people who might want to tag on with the camp here and there. I am sure we could figure something out. Let's talk privately and see if we can get an idea of how much you would like to train with the group and see if we can figure out a fair price for our time and coaching.

Thanks Again,
Kerry Classen
805-455-6842(cell)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Kerry - I hope you dont mind, I sent this out to a few triathlon groups up in the PNW.

-Jenn
Quote Reply
Re: Las Vegas Tri Camp Feb 25-Mar 3 [runslikeagirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't mind, although if there is any interest they should contact me soon. I have almost filled the camp and am looking to see if I can get another condo in the same complex for extra campers.

Kerry Classen
Quote Reply