Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Huge sale on TYR, K-Swiss and Mix-1!
Quote | Reply
Wanted to let everyone know that KompetitiveEdge is having a sale starting tonight. All 2011 TYR tri apparel is priced at $34.95 or less, K-Swiss shoes are 50% off and Mix-1 is 3 for $5 for the month of January. Shop early for the best selection!

http://www.kompetitiveedge.com
Quote Reply
Re: Huge sale on TYR, K-Swiss and Mix-1! [jenschaf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found an aero bike computer mount that I must have.

Thanks for posting.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Huge sale on TYR, K-Swiss and Mix-1! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, Sally! I was just in and picked up 2 TYR suits, compression socks and Newtons (which are also on sale right now). Use my code jenschaf and save 15% on your order.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jenschaf wrote:
Awesome, Sally! I was just in and picked up 2 TYR suits, compression socks and Newtons (which are also on sale right now). Use my code jenschaf and save 15% on your order.
In Reply To:

Sweeeeeeet-why I love Slowtwitch!!!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Huge sale on TYR, K-Swiss and Mix-1! [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This might be dangerous.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jenschaf wrote:
In Reply To:

Done. I am thrilled about finding the Xlab computer mount because I haven't been able to see my data without moving my entire right arm before now. With my imminent Garmin power meter purchase, I REALLY look forward to seeing and responding to the feedback. And, I took advantage of the discount you offered and bought tri shorts and the Dolfin 'uglies' training suit on sale :-)

Thanks again; this sport can get expensive when you're not in the WTC "average income of $161,000" bracket. I appreciate the help!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply