Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Follow The Triathlon Squad on Facebook and Twitter
Quote | Reply
The Triathlon Squad was created to be a high-performance environment for elite athletes to gradually, yet progressively, develop the skills required for world-class performances in triathlon. The Squad currently consists of nine professional triathletes from across the US and Canada, ranging in experience from mulitple-time Ironman champion to first-year pro. Our athletes compete across the world in both ITU and non-draft events and in distances ranging from sprint to full Ironman.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!!!

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Follow The Triathlon Squad on Facebook and Twitter [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We're close to 1000 fans on Facebook! We'll be giving away some free swag to all of our FB fans when we hit 1000!

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Follow The Triathlon Squad on Facebook and Twitter [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What about for those of us you have banned from following?

-- Aaron Davidson
Quote Reply
Re: Follow The Triathlon Squad on Facebook and Twitter [aarondavidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just checked and we don't have anyone banned. Maybe a problem at your end?

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You cant receive PM, its your account. When you had a private twitter account you banned me? and since it went public it will not let me and it makes me very sad to not be able to read your advice for the world. VERY SAD. Like a sad panda, but without the bamboo.

-- Aaron Davidson
Quote Reply
Re: Follow The Triathlon Squad on Facebook and Twitter [aarondavidson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did have you blocked in my personal Twitter account, not sure why!

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply