Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Flo Presale #5
Quote | Reply
Opened early again except this time I was ready! Got my disc finally!!! Good luck to those who wanted one!

----------------------------------------------
David
2007 Trek Madone 5.2 Discovery Channel
2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.5
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [SCdave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Opened like 2 mins early. You have to be on the ball. I guess the clocks work different in Vegas........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awesome! I got the Flo 90 Front I needed (already had the disc from preorder #2) SWEET!

"slow is smooth, smooth is fast."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my front Flo 90 in stealth black!
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [Landyachtz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Scored a disc/90 combo...feel like I won the lottery. I was ready for that 2 minutes early shit after the last pre-sale...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Finally got a chance to order. Reminds me of registering for Iceman mtb race hitting refresh for 10 minutes before it should officially open.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Waiting for the 30s... I'll try and likely fail in Preorder 6. Then try again in Preorder 7.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got my FLO Disc =]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
got in too, 90 front--yippie!

Team Zoot So Cal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm definitely getting a set of 30's when they come out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got in! 90/90/Disc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried to complete my order at 1:02 p.m. EST and the discs were already gone. BOO! I was fortunate enough to get a front 90 though.

Real People. Real Coaching. Real Results. http://www.ts2coaching.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well if you get a set in preorder 6 and I don't, I'll be coming after you punk.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I had a weird glitch where my cart showed it was empty, but everything showed up at checkout.
Now the wait begins...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did not know it would open early so i logged in right at 10am PST. All discs where gone in those first two minutes it seems.
I even tried taking the pink units but they were no longer available. =(
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got my 60/90 set, first set of aero wheels. I was super excited until I saw this thread and notice everyone else is 90/disc... you guys ride deep.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There must be a run on the discs, as I logged in late (like 12+ mins after) and had no problems getting a Flo60 front. I even had plenty of time to register for a new account and double check my order.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got in as well. 60/60 stealth. Use a pt rear wheel, bought the 60 just in case. Found a glitch though. Everytime (3 tries) I put in one 60 rear, it automatically put two in the cart. I wrote a note with my order to fix it, but hit submit anyway. Not worried, just throwing that out there in case I need to sell a 60 rear in a couple of weeks :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm hoping that the 30's will be a little quicker ramping up production than the other wheels since they don't have to worry about bonding a fairing and, judging by the price, their costs to produce each unit should be smaller.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa! $900 for a set! Didn't they use to be somewhere in the 600's or 500's for a set, or was that just what they were targeting?

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [dfroelich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dfroelich wrote:
I had a weird glitch where my cart showed it was empty, but everything showed up at checkout.

Same thing here. I also didn't realize I'd have to first register as a customer. But I got my 60s!
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [papson14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
am in - screwed up first time round as i wanted the 90/90 - ended up having to refresh after ordering 3 pairs of each !

finished up with 60/90 in black stealth

lovely
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was ready refreshing every second for 5 minutes and got 2 discs.

I'm very happy right now.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [ZackCapets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZackCapets wrote:
Whoa! $900 for a set! Didn't they use to be somewhere in the 600's or 500's for a set, or was that just what they were targeting?

I don't recall that low of price.
Quote Reply
Re: Flo Presale #5 [ZackCapets] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZackCapets wrote:

Every since I've been checking (2 months or so), they've been advertised at the prices they went for today. But are you really complaining you just got a sweet set of carbon aero wheels for $900??? I'd change that "whoa!" to a "wahoo!!!".
Quote Reply

Prev Next