Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Bob Duncan's Go Fast Multisport Cincinnati's new Tri shop
Quote | Reply
Bob Duncan's Go Fast Multisport the home of all your triathlon and road needs.

118 Karl Brown Way
Loveland, OH 45140

Phone # (513) 360-6161

http://www.go-fast-multisport.com - coming soon
Quote Reply
Re: Bob Duncan's Go Fast Multisport Cincinnati's new Tri shop [sczechtech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you guys move back up to Lebanon? What's the deal with the Trainer rides?

Dynamic Athlete ProgrammingVIP Endurance Racing | Like us on Facebook Get Your Training Plan Here
Quote Reply
Re: Bob Duncan's Go Fast Multisport Cincinnati's new Tri shop [sczechtech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've heard a few long and confusing stories about what happened to Wheelie Fun and how Go Fast Multisport came to be. From the sound of it, the only real difference after all the store moves and what not... New Name, Different Owner, Same Location. Is that about right?

And do you still carry all the same Brands of Bikes that were previously at Wheelie?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill be stopping in the next few days to see how it is. ill let you know the unbasis feeling i have.

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Quote Reply
Re: Bob Duncan's Go Fast Multisport Cincinnati's new Tri shop [prosh8905] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Go Fast is back in Lebanon. Trainer rides are happening on Thursdays at 6PM.
Quote Reply