Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ambassadors for Fusion Apparel Launch in the US
Quote | Reply
Some of you STers know me from my days at Blue Competition Cycles or even from my days at Specialized or Maxxis. Perhaps you even know me from my my most recent home, SwiftCarbon USA.

In addition to launching SwiftCarbon (http://www.swiftcarbon.com) in the US I am also the US importer and distributor for Fusion apparel (worn by Martin Jenson and Camilla Pederson). This is a brand of high-end cycling, triathlon and running apparel which is all hand sewn in Europe. Not only are the products made in Europe, but they are made from 100% European made materials. Top quality and performance that lasts for season after season.

During my time in the industry i bumped into the owners who are Danish and I have been using their stuff for about 5 years now. For years I have wanted to bring this stuff into the US because it is such great product and now I am doing just that.

However, being a small brand we are relatively unknown here in the US so we want to find a few key influential triathletes, cyclist and runner around the country who might have an interest in being part of our ambassador program. We are not looking for fast finishers (though we will take them), rather we want people who are respected in their community and have a years of experience in the endurance sport world.

Ambassadors will be called on from time to time to test new release product, gather market research about what is popular in their market, there might be times when we just send out free product to you. Other times we might have a special discount for you or maybe we do an early release of a product only available to our ambassador program.

If you are interested in being part of this please shoot me a PM and I can get you more information.

Thanks
Chance

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Last edited by: chance: Aug 5, 13 13:33
Quote Reply
Re: Ambassadors for Fusion Apparel Laanch in the US [chance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a great opportunity to be among the first people in the U.S. to try out some SERIOUSLY high-quality gear.

In full disclosure, I've witnessed Chance run and ride in Fusion stuff for several years and always admired the look and quality of it. He was always willing to give me his used, sweaty, second-hand stuff (because he's a quality guy like that), but after finally trying out some of the new, non-sweaty Fusion product of my own, I can attest to its performance and comfort. The liner in the running shorts are super-comfortable... no chaffing. (Is that too much info?) And the Power Pro bib shorts might be the best pair of bibs you'll ever own. Seriously.

Oh... and with fall and winter months coming up, you've gotta believe that the fine folks in Denmark have figured out how to stay dry and warm while out in the elements. All of the cycling outerwear is insanely nice. Now's your chance. Get on it.
Quote Reply
Re: Ambassadors for Fusion Apparel Launch in the US [chance] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will agree with the other poster also and ad this is a great program so be one of the first to jump on board! The Fusion Clothing is of the finest quality and backed up by great customer service.

Quote | Reply
I've had a chance to check out some of the apparel, both cycling and running. It is top notch stuff. I've picked up a pair of the Power Tubes which have been great for recovery and keeping my calf from locking up during training. Looking forward to getting the opportunity to test out some of the full line up when I can get my hands on it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi chance,

is this available to folks outside the US too?
I already race in Fusion kit and it's awesome stuff.
Quote Reply
Re: Ambassadors for Fusion Apparel Launch in the US [The Red Baron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Red Baron,

The program i am offering is only in the US. Where are you located? Maybe I can get you in touch with the right people in your area and see if they have something similar.

Chance

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hey Chance:
in Chattanooga, TN. we can discuss privately, but I am looking for some additional gear for our tri club - hoping to sell folks on better quality gear than what we have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in as long as they have sizes that fit some of bigger folks, especially the cold weather stuff as winter is almost upon us up here in the north country.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
chance, will y'all do customization?
Quote Reply
Re: Ambassadors for Fusion Apparel Launch in the US [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fusion uses very high end fabrics where the yarns are the actual color of the garment. This means we can not sublimate on them and do custom the way some of the other brands do. In order to have any custom we have to use a white panel in the center of the tri kit, which is what we do for our pros like Camila Pederson and Martin Jenson.

So the answer is we can do some custom as far as logos and club/team names on kits but not the wild and often very cool designs like you see on teams like Wattie Ink or Zoot.

Chance Regina
President
AVC Enterprises
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I recently purchased the Fusion Power Tri shorts and they are the best tri shorts ever made.....I love them! Super comfortable and plenty of compression.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
l am very interested in this. l would love to get involved. What's next?
Quote Reply