Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing
Quote | Reply
Auston Matthews? Mitch Marner? William Nylander?

Maybe DMen are your thing? Travis Dermott, the 21 year old playing out of his mind?

Or are you a goalie guy? Freddie Andersen for Vezina you say?

Discuss...

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because they're doing all of it without Connor McDavid!
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Because they're doing all of it without Connor McDavid!

Who?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Auston Matthews? Mitch Marner? William Nylander?

Maybe DMen are your thing? Travis Dermott, the 21 year old playing out of his mind?

Or are you a goalie guy? Freddie Andersen for Vezina you say?

Discuss...

Mainly because they are 4th in the conference and Leaf fans are talking like they have already won the cup.

https://www.miles4matt.run/
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Auston Matthews? Mitch Marner? William Nylander?

Maybe DMen are your thing? Travis Dermott, the 21 year old playing out of his mind?

Or are you a goalie guy? Freddie Andersen for Vezina you say?

Discuss...

Mainly because they are 4th in the conference and Leaf fans are talking like they have already won the cup.

Well, yeah. It’s ours.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply


If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nobody, absolutely nobody thinks the Leafs are amazing. Except you.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That’s 7 wins in their last 8 games.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because their core player average only 21. Can't wait to see what this team is like 3 years from now. Wow!




Hashtag, the 70's were really good to me
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
That’s 7 wins in their last 8 games.

Yeah, so lets just award them the Stanley Cup already. Don't worry - they'll be sure to let you down again this year. They always do.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
👀

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M~ wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Auston Matthews? Mitch Marner? William Nylander?

Maybe DMen are your thing? Travis Dermott, the 21 year old playing out of his mind?

Or are you a goalie guy? Freddie Andersen for Vezina you say?

Discuss...

Mainly because they are 4th in the conference and Leaf fans are talking like they have already won the cup.

Ahem... third in the conference.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply



"Perhaps I'm chock full of inner demons"
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling they are peaking 2 months too early?

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling they are peaking 2 months too early?

No clue. Bruins win 18 of 23 games and they are a “force that can’t be reckoned with”. Leafs get on a roll? “They are peaking too early”.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling they are peaking 2 months too early?

Actually 2 years too early. A 5 year plan was put in place 3 years ago, first a complete tear down and we finished last, then we got Mathews and made the playoffs which I think was worst thing that could have happened to this team, now fans want them to win, complaining about the D and the type of game Babcock has them playing, What they have to remember is we are not going to make a trade just to win today we are still rebuilding and some of our D are still playing for the Marlies, but we will get there, in the mean time I'm just chilling enjoying the ride. GO LEAFS!!




Hashtag, the 70's were really good to me
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think the Leafs are amazing because they're able to stay so positive when they have a team in their division that's more talented, with a better goalie, a HOF d-man, the best two-way center in hockey, and a boatload of young talent (anywhere from 4 to 6 rookies starting every night), AND a ton of quality prospects waiting in the wings. Pastrnak and McAvoy and Heinen and Debrusk and Bjork are all young and awesome, arguably a match for the young talent on Toronto, and on top of that they have the battled-tested core of Marchand, Bergeron, Krejci, Chara and Rask.

Despite ALL THAT the Leafs somehow stay positive, which is really cute and admirable.
Last edited by: Brownie28: Feb 11, 18 6:30
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [50+] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
50+ wrote:
Sanuk wrote:
Is it just me or does anyone else have a feeling they are peaking 2 months too early?


Actually 2 years too early.
I just posted about the Bruins, and it's the same deal with them. NO ONE thought they'd be anything but a 6-8 seed type squad, battling for a playoff spot and slowly integrating the kids. I was worried that the rest of the primes of Bergeron/Marchand/Rask/Krejci and Chara's last few years would be lost as the kids found their games, but this team has gelled so well and the rookies have stepped up to such an extent that it feels like anything but an ECF appearance would be a disappointment.

So that said, it feels like the same thing in Toronto and knowing how I feel about the B's, it's gotta be exciting for Leafs fans--especially for them because of their history. I'm no fan of the team and obviously root for the B's but I remember when some of my teams (especially the Red Sox) finally broke through so a part of me likes seeing what's happening in Toronto. A SMALL part :) but it does exist.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your Winnie the Pooh-in’s are doing ok. But it must be soul crushing for them to know that the Leafs have been toying with the NHL all year and will annihilate them come April.

Keep your head up chappy.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
I think the Leafs are amazing because they're able to stay so positive when they have a team in their division that's more talented, with a better goalie, a HOF d-man, the best two-way center in hockey, and a boatload of young talent (anywhere from 4 to 6 rookies starting every night), AND a ton of quality prospects waiting in the wings. Pastrnak and McAvoy and Heinen and Debrusk and Bjork are all young and awesome, arguably a match for the young talent on Toronto, and on top of that they have the battled-tested core of Marchand, Bergeron, Krejci, Chara and Rask.

Despite ALL THAT the Leafs somehow stay positive, which is really cute and admirable.

Never ever thought the Leafs are amazing but have always been amazed at the Toronto fans for so vigorously supporting such losers for so so long.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't like leafs. The more I rake and get rid of them the more show up. It's a never ending cycle.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No clue. Bruins win 18 of 23 games and they are a “force that can’t be reckoned with”. Leafs get on a roll? “They are peaking too early”.

I would also say the Bruins are peaking too early, the Stanley Cup isn't presented in February.

Maybe the people who say that are giving the Bruins a little more credence since they did win 3 Stanley Cups since the Leafs last did it.


You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well BLeP, I watched the Leaf's long enough to know to be cynical. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
Well BLeP, I watched the Leaf's long enough to know to be cynical. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Keep watching Bub. You ain’t seen notin’ We’re either going to win it all or flame out spectacularly!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Tell me why you think the Leafs are amazing [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
Well BLeP, I watched the Leaf's long enough to know to be cynical. It ain't over til the fat lady sings.

Keep watching Bub. You ain’t seen notin’ We’re going flame out spectacularly!!!

FIFY

===============
TDS is real: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TDS
Quote Reply

Prev Next