Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spring Cleaning 2017
Quote | Reply
I know that it is a bit to early to talk about spring cleaning but I would like to know how do you guys have your spring cleaning all planned out? What are the challenges that you guys are going to face. Mine is the bathroom and the attic. It's so disorganized and cluttered right now, its a real mess. While doing some research online I came across a blog ( https://www.junk-works.ca/...ast-spring-cleaning/ ) that gave some tips on making your spring cleaning easier. I was kind of tempted to hire a cleaning service to do the cleaning but we are a bit tight of money right now, so I figured that we could do the cleaning ourselves. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [Rodney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't bother. I just sit back and remember that time I fucked your mother.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, I remember when Lazy Ben and I tagged teamed your mom. It would have been better if she wasn't so fat and loose, but she sure made up for it in enthusiasm.

Disclaimer: the above statements are parody and meant for entertainment purposes only. No sane person would actually hold such views.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm so confused ?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
I'm so confused ?

Well, when you, Lazy Ben and I were triple stuffing Rodney's mom you passed out from over exertion and probably don't remember much.

All you need to know is that she took the whole team eagerly.

Disclaimer: the above statements are parody and meant for entertainment purposes only. No sane person would actually hold such views.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Leddy wrote:
I'm so confused ?

Well, when you, Lazy Ben and I were triple stuffing Rodney's mom you passed out from over exertion and probably don't remember much.

Um, dude... I was there too. I was masturbating in the corner.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Leddy wrote:
I'm so confused ?

Um, dude... I was there too. I was masturbating in the corner.

Don't lie. She tossed your salad then you tea bagged her chocolate starfish.

BarryP was there too. He called everybody racist because, well I don't know why. All he did was count how many dudes banged Rodney's mom and is compiling the data on a spreadsheet. He should have the calculation complete by next Thursday.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
" how do you guys have your spring cleaning all planned out? "

In three words - Spring Garage Sale.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Spring Garage Sale"

Oh, are you finally going to get rid of those stupid triumphs?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If only I owned the White House. I would do some cleaning there.
Quote Reply
Re: Spring Cleaning 2017 [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What do you do with the stuff you don't sell? Hopefully not truck it back in the house.

cerveloguy wrote:
" how do you guys have your spring cleaning all planned out? "

In three words - Spring Garage Sale.

Life is full of froth and trouble, two things stand in stone
Kindness in another's troubles, courage in one's own
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BarryP was there too. He called everybody racist because, well I don't know why. All he did was count how many dudes banged Rodney's mom and is compiling the data on a spreadsheet. He should have the calculation complete by next Thursday.

If only you weren't on Barry's blocked list. I think he'd laugh at that one.

king of the road says you move too slow
KING OF THE ROAD SAYS YOU MOVE TOO SLOW
Quote Reply