Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NFL Teams Most Likely
Quote | Reply
I guess unless you are the Pats you are not expected to improve from season to season. I'm surprised that the Panthers are not here as a likely to improve team. Carson Palmer was looking like he was finished the last time I saw him throw. Could the Brownies be any worse? You can read all about the stats that made this list at the link below but be sure to add/subtract your own picks.


Teams likely to improve
Jaguars | Chargers | Browns | Eagles | Cardinals


[/url]

Teams likely to decline
Raiders | Texans | Dolphins | Giants | Cowboys






http://www.espn.com/...hagorean-expectation



"The political lesson of Watergate is this: Never again must America allow an arrogant, elite guard of political adolescents to by-pass the regular party organization and dictate the terms of a national election." Gerald R. Ford

Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My expectations for the Cowboys is 8-8.

Historically that either an exact prediction or will result in a pleasant surprise. Starting this off with another fine from the NFL due to the high number of suspensions, so that bodes well too.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Bills are going 12-4 and are Superbowl bound. I have no data to back this up with, I just make this prediction every year.

The Jags are screwed. Shad Khan wants them in London and they need to keep sucking to move.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Eagles will be lucky to split the NFC East 3-3

Maybe they beat the Chargers? 1-3 against AFC West [unless the Raiders already have their division wrapped up, and gift them a win on Xmas Day]

They could get lucky against the Rams or 49ers; the Bears might suck, who knows anymore?

6-10 at best

E-A-G-L-e-fuck it

I left the only woman I ever loved in a strip bar in Cleveland
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
My expectations for the Cowboys is 8-8.

Historically that either an exact prediction or will result in a pleasant surprise. Starting this off with another fine from the NFL due to the high number of suspensions, so that bodes well too.

This is just your usual strategy to be ok if they mess up ;-) I think they'll have a good season.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.fmcoaching.com
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Teams likely to improve
Jaguars | Chargers | Browns | Eagles | Cardinals


[/url]

Teams likely to decline
Raiders | Texans | Dolphins | Giants | Cowboys


The Jags, Chargers, Brown were all so bad it would be hard not to improve. The Cardinals under performed last year but watching Carson Palmer in that last game was painful. He might be out of gas and if that happens they're toast.

Sadly, I don't see the Raiders going down hill. Texans won 9 games last year and I think Deshaun Watson can play. If he plays OK they can win another 9 games with that defense. I don't have a lot of faith in Bortles so unless he turns the corner I don't think they'll win 10 games again. It seems like most of the time the Giants are better than .500 it's because they limped their way past soft teams. Cowboys will be the most interesting as I think they are primed for a let down season.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Teams likely to improve
Jaguars | Chargers | Browns | Eagles | Cardinals



Teams likely to decline
Raiders | Texans | Dolphins | Giants | Cowboys


The Jags, Chargers, Brown were all so bad it would be hard not to improve. The Cardinals under performed last year but watching Carson Palmer in that last game was painful. He might be out of gas and if that happens they're toast.

I think the Bears decline even more. You may think they have no way to go but up, but in that case, you didn't read anything about the draft...
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have to think the 49ers will improve... because they can't get much worse :P
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titans to improve.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure it's a defense mechanism.

But it's been far too long since they didn't suck in the post season, or fail to get there, for me to be anything other than pessimistic.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
Perseus wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Teams likely to improve
Jaguars | Chargers | Browns | Eagles | Cardinals



Teams likely to decline
Raiders | Texans | Dolphins | Giants | Cowboys


The Jags, Chargers, Brown were all so bad it would be hard not to improve. The Cardinals under performed last year but watching Carson Palmer in that last game was painful. He might be out of gas and if that happens they're toast.


I think the Bears decline even more. You may think they have no way to go but up, but in that case, you didn't read anything about the draft...

If it wasn't for the Bears the Lions would be the worse team in that division. Thank you.

"The political lesson of Watergate is this: Never again must America allow an arrogant, elite guard of political adolescents to by-pass the regular party organization and dictate the terms of a national election." Gerald R. Ford

Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [scorpio516] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
scorpio516 wrote:
I think the Bears decline even more. You may think they have no way to go but up, but in that case, you didn't read anything about the draft...

The draft was the stuff of legends...for the 49'ers. I don't know if John Lynch has a great poker face or he got lucky but what a sell!
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zeke with 6 game suspension.

8-8 for the Cowboys might be as optimistic as an appeal to reduce it to 4 games.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Zeke with 6 game suspension.

8-8 for the Cowboys might be as optimistic as an appeal to reduce it to 4 games.

He's yet to appeal, my money says the suspension gets knocked down to two games.

--------------------------
Hammer Nutrition |
Rudy Project, ask me about 50% off
Altitude Multi Sport
Runners Roost Race Team
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't believe the Raiders are not on the improvement list.

_________________________________
I'll be what I am
A solitary man
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
The Bills are going 12-4 and are Superbowl bound. I have no data to back this up with, I just make this prediction every year.

The Jags are screwed. Shad Khan wants them in London and they need to keep sucking to move.

They just traded Watkins and Darby. .. I like it.. 2018 draft.. Bills get 2 1st round, 2 second round and 2 3rd round picks now.
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm with mck. It'll be dropped to 2 games after the appeal. Betting on the cowboys to finish 10-6 and first in NFC East.
Going with losses:@Broncos, Packers, Chiefs, @Falcons, @Giants, @Raiders.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.fmcoaching.com
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Guffaw wrote:
The Bills are going 12-4 and are Superbowl bound. I have no data to back this up with, I just make this prediction every year.

The Jags are screwed. Shad Khan wants them in London and they need to keep sucking to move.

They just traded Watkins and Darby. .. I like it.. 2018 draft.. Bills get 2 1st round, 2 second round and 2 3rd round picks now.

Bills vs. Browns in the 2020 AFC Championship game.
Bills go on to beat the 49'ers in SuperbOwl LVI
You heard it here first


This big trade was good for Bills, good for Eagles, but WTF were the Rams thinking?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
Quote Reply
Re: NFL Teams Most Likely [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Broncos fan here and I don't think they have a starting quality QB on the roster except for possibly the undrafted Kyle Sloter.
Quote Reply