Quantcast
    MAIN INDEX RULES & LEGEND LOG IN  

Slowtwitch Forums: Lavender Room:
Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All  

dave_w

Mar 6, 12 6:48

Post #76 of 86 (571 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [BCtriguy1] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Looks like pubs are in danger of losing the all-important Canadian voting bloc.

BCtriguy1

Mar 6, 12 7:18

Post #77 of 86 (558 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [dave_w] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Ha ha =) It's true.

You guys have to let me play. Our politics is just way too boring and (comparatively) civilized, aside from the current Robocalls fiasco, where it is alleged that our conservative party was responsible for automated calls to non-conservative voters in swing ridings on and immediately before election day saying that their polling stations were changed (which they weren't).

klehner

Mar 6, 12 7:38

Post #78 of 86 (556 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [JSA] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

JSA wrote:
You are a fan of a President who absolutely loved his country, but, are willing to vote for one who hates it?

Ron Paul hates his country? Who knew?

----------------------------------
Of course, with your ears stuffed with outrage cotton balls, all you heard was, rahrahra, govt comes to get your guns, rhahrahrah, stamp out your FREEEEEDOM! - slowguy

Eppur si muove

Mar 6, 12 7:47

Post #79 of 86 (549 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [realAlbertan] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

what's a Moran?

That's a running joke around here. I think, IIRC, that it started with a picture someone posted of a protester carrying a sign referring to his opponents as "MORANS." You can't do a search on the picture, of course, but if you search on the pseudo-word "moran" in the LR you'll find dozens of pages of posts.

-----
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
Which is probably why I was registering 59.67mi as I rolled into T2.

(This post was edited by Eppur si muove on Mar 6, 12 7:48)

realAlbertan

Mar 6, 12 8:06

Post #80 of 86 (540 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Eppur si muove] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Thanks, wasnt sure if there was some underlying thing there, but I thought it would be fun to breath some life into yhis.

Eppur si muove

Mar 6, 12 8:13

Post #81 of 86 (536 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [realAlbertan] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Ah, yes, if we're going to use "moran" for "moron" then it also makes sense to use "breath" for "breathe." :)

-----

j p o

Mar 6, 12 8:20

Post #82 of 86 (526 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [Eppur si muove] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Eppur si muove wrote:
what's a Moran?

That's a running joke around here. I think, IIRC, that it started with a picture someone posted of a protester carrying a sign referring to his opponents as "MORANS." You can't do a search on the picture, of course, but if you search on the pseudo-word "moran" in the LR you'll find dozens of pages of posts.

Nope, started here, http://moronswithsigns.blogspot.com/

Eppur si muove

Mar 6, 12 8:26

Post #83 of 86 (524 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [j p o] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

I was talking about how it came into the LR.

EDIT TO ADD: The earliest LR posting of the picture I could find was here (June 2006).

-----

(This post was edited by Eppur si muove on Mar 6, 12 8:31)

j p o

Mar 6, 12 8:29

Post #84 of 86 (521 views)

Eppur si muove wrote:
I was talking about how it came into the LR.

I thought it just transferred over, but I'm willing to be wrong.

FishyJoe

Mar 6, 12 8:39

Post #85 of 86 (511 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [big kahuna] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Amazing that the original poster is a grown adult.

DavHamm

Mar 6, 12 19:21

Post #86 of 86 (468 views)
Re: Morning, Morans! Back for the Day! I see the loser Left (out there, not here) is still whining, eh? (Bwahahaha!) [dave_w] [In reply to] Quote | Reply

dave_w wrote:
Obama admin love for unions have any effect on this change of heart?

Nope. Don't really care what he thinks about Unions. Voter demographics at least 10 yrs or more ago when I payed attention showed at least in the UAW close to half voted Republican.

I just have a hard time voting for Mitt, not sure what he is expect out of touch .. his wife just said she didn't consider herself wealthy.

And Rick .. well

A strong third party candidate would get my vote, but lacking one. I think I will vote O. Now if Mitt added Ron Paul as a VP I would consider him.

_________
Just Triing

Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All  

Winter stationary bike training
Will you use a stationary trainer this winter, is it a smart (e.g., Kickr, Computrainer) or a dumb (typical mag or fluid) trainer, and do you already own it?
Smart, have it
Smart, intend to buy it
Dumb, have it
Dumb, intend to buy it
Won't be riding on a trainer