Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations...
Quote | Reply
Say it isn't so...

https://www.nytimes.com/...xual-misconduct.html
Last edited by: SH: Nov 9, 17 14:10
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Loius CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Good, can't stand that guy anyway. Maybe now he will go away.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was wondering just the other day if these stories would come out. There are well known and publicized.

It will be interesting to see how they play out among all the other sexual harassment claims. I suspect he will get a bit of a pass as a comedian and since it doesn't appear he had any power over the women. It might be different if a story comes out where he negotiated letting someone open for him in exchange for a sexual act.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So maybe the #metoo campaign did have an impact...

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jeebus. Read the article. That dude is fucked up.

===============
Trump is like a terrible DJ in an awesome club.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [Trispoke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I was wondering just the other day if these stories would come out. There are well known and publicized.

It will be interesting to see how they play out among all the other sexual harassment claims. I suspect he will get a bit of a pass as a comedian and since it doesn't appear he had any power over the women. It might be different if a story comes out where he negotiated letting someone open for him in exchange for a sexual act.

If you read the article it appears he did have a lot of control over the women - not as direct as Weinstein but he's a gorilla in comedy and I'm not surprised it's taken a while for the momentum to build enough for these women to come forward.

I'd heard the rumors but am disappointed by this. His stand-up was out there but I always thought he did a good job verbalizing what a lot of men think and skewering himself with it. "I'm a degenerate but we all are and at least I'm honest ha ha ha." A lot of people also wrote him up as a feminist for his support of female comics and his critiques of toxic masculinity (usually his own). Between all that and his 'grind it out long enough and you get good and rich career arc', I was a fan.

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Loius CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [A-A-Ron] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A-A-Ron wrote:
Good, can't stand that guy anyway. Maybe now he will go away.

No kidding. I know a lot of folks think he’s a comic genius, but I’ve never found him all that funny, and some of his stuff is just plain offensive (to me...example...I don’t think I’ll ever find jokes about the Holocaust all that funny).

Quote | Reply
What a wanker.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [Bretom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. Besides, what he's accused of doing really wouldn't be excused if he didn't have a position of power anyway. It's not like it's appropriate to spontaneously get naked and start masturbating in front a a woman as long as you don't have some kind of authority over her.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing that makes his less bad than others is that its less bad. He didn't drug any one. He didn't make any one sleep with him for a promotion or to get a part in a movie. He didn't solicit sex with little boys.

But what he did is still wrong and pretty freakin' gross. It'll be interesting to see if this ruins him.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
The only thing that makes his less bad than others is that its less bad. He didn't drug any one. He didn't make any one sleep with him for a promotion or to get a part in a movie. He didn't solicit sex with little boys.

But what he did is still wrong and pretty freakin' gross. It'll be interesting to see if this ruins him.

I'd like to offer all these beleaguered progressive public masturbators my thoughts and prayers in this, their darkest hour. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
BarryP wrote:

I'd like to offer all these beleaguered progressive public masturbators my thoughts and prayers in this, their darkest hour. ;-)

CK, Segal, Afleck, etc...anyone else surprised these wanna-be alphas had no better ideas with women than to grab a breast or just whip out their junk and start going to town?

Suddenly, my favorite pick-up line, "I hear you're looking for a stud. Well, I've got the STD so all I need is U" doesn't seem so lame.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DJRed wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
BarryP wrote:

CK, Segal, Afleck, etc...anyone else surprised these wanna-be alphas had no better ideas with women than to grab a breast or just whip out their junk and start going to town?

Suddenly, my favorite pick-up line, "I hear you're looking for a stud. Well, I've got the STD so all I need is U" doesn't seem so lame.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! That's great! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wonder how many times it worked out for him? I'm not saying what he did was ok, but if he kept doing it, you'd think some women had to say , "Yeah, go ahead and rub one out and I'll watch". I bet we'll never here from them.

Formerly from Rochester, NY, then Atlanta, GA, now Boulder, Co.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll still watch his videos.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [damn lucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I wonder how many times it worked out for him?

Every time he did it, would be my guess. Sounds to me like just having the audience is what he was after, not an active participant.

That's so far beyond normal I can't even wrap my head around it. And, to risk your career and reputation for it. I mean, wow.

"Canada is like a lofty apartment over a really great party" Robin Williams
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [DJRed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A chick I used to hang out with in the late 80s was banging Steven Segal back then.

She was 16.

She bailed on him when he tried to get her into a threesome.

I didn’t believe her.

She showed me polaroids.

”look, duffy is a great lover. the best!” -

slowman (owner of slowtwitch.com) 10/01/17
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Quote:

Every time he did it, would be my guess.

Really, you think every time he did it he had complete buy-in by the women in the room (or on the phone), every single time he did it? I think that's what d-lucky was asking?

If you think that then you'd be essentially calling all the women in the NYT articles liars.
Last edited by: trail: Nov 10, 17 4:42
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
So maybe the #metoo campaign did have an impact...

I was thinking this yesterday afternoon -- even before reading of this Louis CK stuff. We had the Moore stuff blow up in Alabama and one radio commentator was saying -- correctly I think -- that we have a new environment after the Harvey Weinstein thing hit.
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:

Really, you think every time he did it he had complete buy-in by the women in the room (or on the phone), every single time he did it? I think that's what d-lucky was asking?

If you think that then you'd be essentially calling all the women in the NYT articles liars.

I think Sphere was saying that Louis CK got what he wanted every time he masturbated in front of a woman - and that was release. He apparently didn't care whether the women were interested or not, just present. As others have said, that speaks of a mind that isn't quite normal, but that really isn't surprising.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:

No, sphere is saying that he managed to snap one off regardless of whether the women bought in or not.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:

No, sphere is saying that he managed to snap one off regardless of whether the women bought in or not.

Yeah, yeah. I can see that now. I just don't think that's the question that d-lucky was asking - I think he was wondering how many times the women were down with it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree that that wasn't the question he was asking, but Sphere knew that but was putting a little twist on the answer. Its not an uncommon way to make an insightful point.

"How often did this work?"
"Every time?"
"Huh? You thing these girls were into this?"
"No, but I don't think that that is what he was after."
"Ahhhhhh.......I see now."

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Et tu Louis CK? More sex misconduct allegations... [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That and trail has no concept of leaving women unsatisfied in every way in a sexual encounter. Totally foreign concept.
Quote Reply

Prev Next