Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Canada
Quote | Reply
the president is right about venezuela. there are people dying there. like the world has never seen. which brings us to canada. i just don't think we should take the military option off the table. cerveloguy, you hearing this? i can tell you. canada's leaders are going to find out. very quickly. believe me.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bring it on, slut.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Bring it on, slut.

that's ignorant slut. please use my full name.


Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I gonna make you my bitch, slut. I'll call you whatever I want.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canadians are no different than the Korean's. All talk.

_________________________________
I'll be what I am
A solitary man
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply


I'd be careful, we've got our entire population at the border, ready to strike
Last edited by: timbasile: Aug 11, 17 18:08
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The US is 0 for 1 in trying to invade Canada but you're welcome to try again at any time. Just realize that when we win again we will be enforcing certain conditions on your country:

1) Justin Bieber is yours. Keep him.
2) Nickelback is yours, keep them too.
3) Ryan Reynolds is ours.
4) The new ambassador to the US will be BLeP. God help you all.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:


I'd be careful, we've got our entire population at the border, ready to strike

That was a fantastic movie. I love that propaganda film in it: "The Canadians: They Walk Among Us". Cracks me up every time!
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
The US is 0 for 1 in trying to invade Canada but you're welcome to try again at any time. Just realize that when we win again we will be enforcing certain conditions on your country:

1) Justin Bieber is yours. Keep him.
2) Nickelback is yours, keep them too.
3) Ryan Reynolds is ours.
4) The new ambassador to the US will be BLeP. God help you all.

The National Guard is 3X bigger than your active and reserves combined. I like our odds.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Our beer is stronger. It's our secret weapon. It's an incredible force multiplier. It's yuge.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply



"Perhaps I'm chock full of inner demons"
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
The US is 0 for 1 in trying to invade Canada but you're welcome to try again at any time. Just realize that when we win again we will be enforcing certain conditions on your country:

1) Justin Bieber is yours. Keep him.
2) Nickelback is yours, keep them too.
3) Ryan Reynolds is ours.
4) The new ambassador to the US will be BLeP. God help you all.


The National Guard is 3X bigger than your active and reserves combined. I like our odds.


National guard? LOL like that's an actual military force. Canadian farmers with .22 rimfires are a more serious threat.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
Our beer is stronger. It's our secret weapon. It's an incredible force multiplier. It's yuge.

we have hipsters making beer in their parents garages that is stronger, and tastier, than anything all y'all put out.
i cant stand hipsters, but they can make some damn fine beer and grub.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A word of warning.

We are bigger, better equipped and have more people than Iraq...just saying.

You're such a Trump ball washer! - Duffy - Feb 8, 17 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
Our beer is stronger. It's our secret weapon. It's an incredible force multiplier. It's yuge.

Has Brewmeister Smith been up to his old tricks again?

--------------------------
Hammer Nutrition |
Rudy Project, ask me about 50% off
Altitude Multi Sport
Runners Roost Race Team
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
windywave wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
The US is 0 for 1 in trying to invade Canada but you're welcome to try again at any time. Just realize that when we win again we will be enforcing certain conditions on your country:

1) Justin Bieber is yours. Keep him.
2) Nickelback is yours, keep them too.
3) Ryan Reynolds is ours.
4) The new ambassador to the US will be BLeP. God help you all.


The National Guard is 3X bigger than your active and reserves combined. I like our odds.


National guard? LOL like that's an actual military force. Canadian farmers with .22 rimfires are a more serious threat.

I'd suggest you do a tad bit of reading. I'll allow you to retract your statement after you do so.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And you should quit drinking the "Murica kool-aid.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
And you should quit drinking the "Murica kool-aid.

It's literally math
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
And you should quit drinking the Zima.

FIFY.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
racin_rusty wrote:
And you should quit drinking the Zima.

FIFY.

Did that already except in JSA cocktails
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Madduck wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
Our beer is stronger. It's our secret weapon. It's an incredible force multiplier. It's yuge.


we have hipsters making beer in their parents garages that is stronger, and tastier, than anything all y'all put out.
i cant stand hipsters, but they can make some damn fine beer and grub.

Yeah, but hipsters don't join the army because the gas masks won't fit over their facial hair.

And I don't anyone's opinion on beer when they come from the country that gave us bud light lime mojito.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Durhamskier wrote:
The US is 0 for 1 in trying to invade Canada but you're welcome to try again at any time. Just realize that when we win again we will be enforcing certain conditions on your country:

1) Justin Bieber is yours. Keep him.
2) Nickelback is yours, keep them too.
3) Ryan Reynolds is ours.
4) The new ambassador to the US will be BLeP. God help you all.


The National Guard is 3X bigger than your active and reserves combined. I like our odds.

Actually there was a military computer analysis done about 6 years ago that indicated Canada could pose a serious threat to the US. One of the simulations showed that if Canada launched a pincer attack down the West Coast through Seattle and down the East Coast through Vermont, they would quickly advance on each front to Los Angeles and Baltimore, respectively. After that point things would bog down for the Canadian forces as in moving east on the western front, and moving west and south on the eastern front, they would encounter populations that did not view them as liberators.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Durhamskier wrote:
And I don't anyone's opinion on beer when they come from the country that gave us bud light lime mojito.

we have a diverse drink menu. sounds to me like you have a problem with diversity.
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Madduck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not at all! I fully support your right to drink horrible, horrible "beer".
Quote Reply
Re: Canada [Durhamskier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Honest question, what is a good Canadian beer?
Quote Reply

Prev Next