Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

BLeP is a trendsetter!!!
Quote | Reply
You heard it here first, Crocs are making a comeback.

http://www.dailycal.org/...ld-be-wearing-crocs/




Quote:
What you wear makes a statement. Every piece in your wardrobe should say something about you. A scarf denotes that neck warmth is of particular importance to you. Wearing a tuxedo means you’re going to some fancy shindig (probably). But nothing says, “I am a trendsetter” like a pair of brand-new Crocs. What do you want your outfit to say about you?
BTW, if Birkenstocks and Crocs combined, you'd have Birkencrocs. And how awesome would that be?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do they help when you're sneaking up on your next moose?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome - just in time for summer!


Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wait. Crocs went out?

See, this where my wisdom shines through yet again. Never change, let the fashion world come back to you.

"Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." -- Ron Swanson
Last edited by: sphere: Feb 9, 18 9:33
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sphere wrote:
Wait. Crocs went out?

Only for the ignorant masses.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BleP - I completely agree with you on this one.
I have 3 pairs + indoor fleece lined slippers.

What's your stance on men's Uggs?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have never tried Uggs on. I'd wear them if they were comfortable.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought a pair of these last week. They are Crocs. They've got that Croc smushy foam on the inside...



No complaints.
Last edited by: SH: Feb 9, 18 10:12
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
BleP - I completely agree with you on this one.
I have 3 pairs + indoor fleece lined slippers.

What's your stance on men's Uggs?

Before Uggs became fashionable for women and had all the different styles etc, they were go-to post-session wear for surfers in colder climates. I never had a pair but a bunch of guys I surfed with used to wear them.
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you supposed to wear socks with Crocs?

We are so fucked.
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
Are you supposed to wear socks with Crocs?

It does increase the cool factor if you wear socks. All the old ladies at the retirement center get excited when they see a man walk in wearing socks and crocs
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whatever floats your boat. I am currently wearing Crocs (loafers (or Croafers if you prefer)) and I am wearing socks.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, I misread and thought it said transgender !
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [Runguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Runguy wrote:
Oh, I misread and thought it said transgender !

Well it doesn’t not say transgender.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
You heard it here first, Crocs are making a comeback.

http://www.dailycal.org/...ld-be-wearing-crocs/




Quote:
What you wear makes a statement. Every piece in your wardrobe should say something about you. A scarf denotes that neck warmth is of particular importance to you. Wearing a tuxedo means you’re going to some fancy shindig (probably). But nothing says, “I am a trendsetter” like a pair of brand-new Crocs. What do you want your outfit to say about you?

BTW, if Birkenstocks and Crocs combined, you'd have Birkencrocs. And how awesome would that be?


Does this mean you would be wearing socks with Birkencrocs?
Last edited by: EndlessH2O: Feb 9, 18 17:39
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweaty shoes with no grip on the bottom. Never understood the attraction.

Life is full of froth and trouble, two things stand in stone
Kindness in another's troubles, courage in one's own
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [len] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
len wrote:
Sweaty shoes with no grip on the bottom. Never understood the attraction.

Comfort. It's like walking on a cloud. That and they are really good for canoeing (getting in and out of the boat).

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
len wrote:
Sweaty shoes with no grip on the bottom. Never understood the attraction.


Comfort. It's like walking on a cloud. That and they are really good for canoeing (getting in and out of the boat).

That's what Chacos are for. Your foot doesn't slip around, there is no problem when they're wet, and sand/rocks don't get inside.
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BLeP wrote:
len wrote:
Sweaty shoes with no grip on the bottom. Never understood the attraction.


Comfort. It's like walking on a cloud. That and they are really good for canoeing (getting in and out of the boat).


That's what Chacos are for. Your foot doesn't slip around, there is no problem when they're wet, and sand/rocks don't get inside.

I have no issues with my feet slipping around. And Crocs would dry faster.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I first read this thread as "BLeP is a transgender!!!"

Sorely disappointed.



"Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing." -- Ron Swanson
Quote Reply
Re: BLeP is a trendsetter!!! [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been done already. See post #13.

Sad.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply